All Star Tournament

Options
Dinu25
Dinu25 Posts: 5 Level 2
edited May 16 in All Stars

I see That Romania is included in All stars Tournament but the Final (if we manage) is in California USA. România is not included in Visa Waiver until maybe 2025. And a USA VISA is not easy and fast to take. Also i heard if you qualify to the Final when King reach you to send them papers if they see That you need Visa they will disqualify... But why? Is more easy to choose a neutral country or EU country so we can all have equal rights to participate. Why you choose o country not allowed in Visa Waiver? Sorry for my bad English or if i posted in wrong section. Best regards friends

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,640 Candy Moderator
    Options
  • Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,852 Legend
    edited April 9
    Options

@Dinu25 this is what the T&Cs say

6.3.2. they and their Guest must hold a current and valid identity document with at least 6 months validity as of 1 June 2024 including but not limited to valid passport, driver’s license, national identity card or any necessary visa or other governmental authorization required for your participation in the Tournament;

6.3.3. they and their Guest (as applicable) are eligible and available to travel to California, USA within the period of 10 June to 22 June 2024 (exact dates to be promptly specified to the In-Game Winner), including but not limited to compliance with any visa and vaccination requirements;

Therefore if you require a visa to travel to the USA from your country and you haven't got one when they contact you then you will automatically be disqualified.

Is more easy to choose a neutral country or EU country so we can all have equal rights to participate. 

They held last year's All Stars in London and the one before that was a virtual final, so who knows next year might be held in the EU.

• Dinu25
    Options

Hi Alienscar, i know the rules i ve read them. My question was another. Why don t choose an easy country so can all equal have rights to participate. Is not like you go to the Visa Offiter and tell him That you want Visa to participate at candy crush final and with a smile Ah here you go then :))). Is already hard to climb to number 1 with these things the finish line is double hard. Maybe next year will be in another country without VISA scarry immigration thing... Best regards

• Alienscar
    edited April 9
    Options

Yes @Dinu25 I edited my reply

Essentially you have from now until June to apply for your visa. The question is how confident are you will actually get chosen to be one of the finalists and is it worth the cost of a visa if you don't make it.

• Dinu25
    Options

What you mean by "chosen"? Don t you climb to the semifinal and if you finish no1 you win the tournament and get to the live final? Is a choose stage from the winners of tournament??? And also to reply to your how confident i am? This question is out of my mind when i enter the tournament and struggle to win. If you don t have a mind of a Champion then you don t take action just stay aside and look others be champions, not my choice to watch. Last year i managed to the semifinal i also completed the form from king in game pop up but it was a cheater who maked millions of purple candy from nowere...multiple device some apps i don t know so i missed my chance..and this year VISA :)) i m not giving up, someday i will go to the final, win That Final and come back here to share a beer or juice with you and tell you i ve succeed my friend :) Not for me but for my mother... Best regards dear friend

• Alienscar
    Options

Last year i managed to the semifinal i also completed the form from king in game pop up but it was a cheater who maked millions of purple candy from nowere...multiple device some apps i don t know so i missed my chance

That is a good example of what I mean by chosen @Dinu25

If you make it to the final knockout round a cheater won't make it to the final and even if you don't place first you can get an invite to the final

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,914 Legend
    edited April 9
    Options

Hi @Dinu25 Which country do you know of that does not have a visa requirements? I totally agree that next time it should be the turn to hold the final event in the EU, but they too have a pretty strict immigration policy now, so I'm sure that a lot of players would be excluded there as well.

The majority of all the players in the Candy Crush Kingdom and the world are excluded from All Stars! It is not fair. They should just do a virtual final. Let all the Asians and Africans and Australians and South Americans etc participate as well. I'm not sure why King don't.

• amirmehar
    amirmehar Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I'm in the final knock out if I qualify for the final will I get a visa to travel to USA from spain

• Alienscar
    Options

If you need a visa to travel to the US @amirmehar then you have to apply for it yourself. King are not responsible for any of your travel documents.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,914 Legend
    Options

If you are a Spanish national you do not require a visa. If your you have a different passport you would need a visa. I think it may be best to just play the tournament just for fun in that case. A visa costs money and it is unlikely you can arrange one in time.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?