⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I do not want the ribbon booster

Options
PROUDCAGLEHEAD
PROUDCAGLEHEAD Posts: 25 Level 2
I know that contests, challenges, ect are handed out randomly. I play with no boosters. So I do not want or need these ribbon boosters. Or I want the option to use a booster not just having it appear in the game for me. When I get free time on boosters I do not play the game until the time is up. I started playing when the game was released in 2012 and have made it to 3876. In less than 10 levels I have boosters used, that being these ribbon boosters.  

Answers

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @PROUDCAGLEHEAD Welcome to the Candy Crush Friends Saga Community

It sounds like you are playing a different game as the levels here are not so high yet. You can select the correct community to post in by selecting the games tab in the top left corner. Posting in the correct community will allow other member who are more familiar with your game to see and respond to your post faster.
    I am guessing this is for Candy Crush Saga so will ask that it be moved to that community. Also posting screenshots may be helpful
    There is also a post here in the ideas section asking that they stop automatic booster for those of us who do not use. You could see that here that you could add to as that section people are posting from different games or add your own thread specific to this
  • PROUDCAGLEHEAD
    Options
    Thank you. I was confused when trying to click on the right community. Thanks for moving for me Good to know screenshots will help. And thank you for the link.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey there @PROUDCAGLEHEAD and welcome to our vibrant Community :) As @JustPlaying mentioned, I'm moving this post to the Candy Crush Community so other players can help you out! 

Happy New Year to you both!
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @PROUDCAGLEHEAD welcome to our community. Thanks for sharing your feedback, I appreciate that you prefer to play without Boosters. 

Often these are given to our players as a gift so that they can try them out and see how they work before deciding if they wish to purchase these or not. 

I will be sure to pass on your comments! 

Have a sweet day and well done for passing so many levels without any extra help! 
  • PROUDCAGLEHEAD
    Options
    Thank you, I see a few players are having a problem with the ribbons. When they are playing an orders level, like needing chocolate, they are not able to build up the chocolate because of all the action.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @PROUDCAGLEHEAD, I love the ribbons.  Yesterday I made it to the end and got the party popper that cleared my entire board.  You are the first player commenting on not liking it.  I haven't seen any complaints yet from the players having problems with it but I will keep my eyes open to see if anyone does report it as a negative besides you.
  • PROUDCAGLEHEAD
    Options
    I enjoy the challenge of playing without boosters. So not having the option of having the ribbons or not really makes the game not fun. Getting the party popper at the end has ended the game for some because they could not collect the orders, example.. chocolate was destroyed and they still needed 3 more. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?