💬 Share your feedback on the latest levels 15 486 - 15 530

Options
2»

Comments

• Miriam_NM
    Miriam_NM Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Is no one else facing the same difficulty that I am with Level 15491? A lot of the tutorials for this level start off with a boosters galore and a double colour bomb combo just to pass.

if the moderators are listening, please fix this level. Or at least see where we’re coming from.

• Iluvgames
    Iluvgames Posts: 132 Level 3
    Options

Hi, so here I am again asking for help. Level 15517 took me 4 frustrating days and I finally got a miracle board with 3 CB Combos to clear it. Then today is day 4 (again) on Level 15520 and this one I don’t think would even be possible without using bars for at least 125 extra moves. I’d probably need every single move. In 4 days I’ve only been able to remove the blockers on the whole board twice 🙄😩. I’ve been stuck in this episode for 2 full weeks now and at this rate it just might take me 4-6 weeks to get past it anticipating the same impossibility on levels 15523, 15526 and 15529 coming up 😩. All events are a waste of time because I have to pass the levels to collect the necessary. Geesh, this is SO dang frustrating. I obviously like the game. I play every day but dang guys this is so not fun at all 🤦🏻‍♀️. Help please, thx

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?