14974 Impossible

Options
dopje
dopje Posts: 985 Level 2

14974 Another super impossible level that is full of blockers and with extra blockers added by the mixers and chocolate, an impossible level. Just make it a super difficult level because that is not listed.

Comments

• parlady99
    parlady99 Posts: 308 Level 3
    edited March 22
    Options

You are so right about a super impossible level. This is one that has been changed with less moves and a much more difficult board. Another level, I would love to know if King was able to complete this new board without boosters or extra moves. I doubt it. King makes changes so that people will need to spend money to pass. I will also bet that we don't hear anything from King because they know that the changes have made this level impossible. Shame on you King. The only way I will pass this impossible level is to keep playing till I get enough bonus moves. Luckily I some gold bars.

• parlady99
    parlady99 Posts: 308 Level 3
    edited March 22
    Options

As I said, I would pass 14974 when I got enough bonus moves and that is exactly what happened. I would love to know if anyone passed this level after it was changed with a different board and less moves.

• Ann_Menmuir
    Ann_Menmuir Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

level 14974 yet again another level deliberately designed to be unachievable unless loads of boosters used or extra moves bought 🙄 Just boring ! No strategy or skill required…… just money, think the developers have ran out of ideas, game is getting well past its sell by date !

• dopje
    dopje Posts: 985 Level 2
    Options

Yes, completely agree.  There are more impossible levels than feasible levels.  Can only be played with gold bars.  It's boring with all those impossible levels.  You stay stuck at the same level for days. Levels are packed with blockers, making it impossible to achieve.  Her fun is gone.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?