A way to search for a level you want to play faster!

Options
Joseph45
Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
Hey guys, I just had a brilliant idea that I would like to share with all of you! What if there was a way that, instead of scrolling all the way through the map to find a previous level you want to play, what if there was a search bar where you could search a certain level, and be taken to it instantly?! Let me know what you guys think! I would love to hear your thoughts on this matter!

Comments

• sputnikslo
    sputnikslo Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    The touch screen table top ad is a scam, how can candy crush have this in there app, please spread word
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Joseph45, I asked that question quite a while ago and even gave them a print screen of how and where to put it but so far the only solution that has been offered is that you still scroll down but you can get back up to the top fast by clicking on that thing with your profile picture on it.
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    I think this a brilliant idea 💡 @Joseph45
    I hope this will happen soon. Thank you for reaching thrm and try to make our candy lifes easier 🤗 @Elsa
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    You’re so very welcome! I love looking for opportunities to help you guys out! 
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options
    Thanks everyone, you are not the first to make these suggestions. We will be sure to continue to pass this feedback on! 

Thanks so much! 
  • pajarito
    pajarito Posts: 81 Level 3
    Options
    It is a good idea; but in the matter of programming that would imply making the start application more heavy, which affects the speed of the game and for an optimal execution in devices that are already saturated, would not be convenient. It happens with so many things that users would like to disable the option suggested. and if the program in its beginning was designed with that function it becomes in a level of nightmare for the programmers. and that's not to mention the copyright of the game that should always preserve the original characteristics of the game and many other things. but it's a good idea. Greetings. B) 
  • mistysteele2016
    mistysteele2016 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    TESTED PLATFORMS
    sparc-sun-solaris2.6/gcc2.95.3
    sparc-sun-solaris2.8/gcc2.95.3
    hppa1.1-hp-hpux10.20
    i686-mandrake-linux-9.0/gcc3.2
    i686-mandrake-linux-9.1/gcc3.2.2
    i686-debian-linux-2.2/gcc2.95.2
    i386-unknown-freebsd4.7/gcc2.95.4 (formerly with wrapwrap)
    powerpc-apple-darwin5.5 (formerly with wrapwrap)
    alphaev67-unknown-linux-gnu/gcc2.95.4 (that's a 64bit platform)
    i386-ms-win32/msvc6
    i386-ms-win32/msvc7
    i386-ms-win32/mingw+msys
    ... and probably a lot of others not known to the maintainer.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    pajarito said:
    It is a good idea; but in the matter of programming that would imply making the start application more heavy, which affects the speed of the game and for an optimal execution in devices that are already saturated, would not be convenient. It happens with so many things that users would like to disable the option suggested. and if the program in its beginning was designed with that function it becomes in a level of nightmare for the programmers. and that's not to mention the copyright of the game that should always preserve the original characteristics of the game and many other things. but it's a good idea. Greetings. B) 
    Hi @pajarito, thank you so very much for this insightful information.  Can I quote you in the future?  This information is unbelievable and you taught me something new today!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?