Concerned player

Options
Reborn_007
Reborn_007 Posts: 3 Newbie

I noticed that during the All Star tournament, a certain player is going up in points but the amount of levels showing are less than what I have played. I also noticed that the points keep accumulating but the levels played for the player, stays the same. Is playing the same level many times allowed during the tournament? If that is the case, everyone can play the same level that a person would score high on, all the time to accumulate a high score...I believe this would be considered cheating because it's not considered fair play, based on CCS rules. Is this allowed during the tournament?

Comments

• Peaches12
    Peaches12 Posts: 91 Level 2
    Options

Yes, players are allowed to play old levels. But when you play a new level your points are multiplied by 30. Also, don't trust the player cards. They are not necessarily up to date.

• Rhonda_L
    Rhonda_L Posts: 535 Level 3
    Options

@Reborn_007 I'm hoping I can explain this right. Yes, you can play old levels and accumulate purple candies. However, those aren't multipled x30 as they are when you play new levels. It's NOT cheating.

IMO, there are many playing lower levels for the first time, therefore, receiving x30 purple.

I, myself, chose not to play this as I'm at level 15000+ and know I can't win…nevermind the fact that I have a fear of flying! LOL

Happy Crushin'! 😸

• Reborn_007
    Reborn_007 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Thank you for responding to me. I think I may have been misunderstood...when a player is playing the tournament, it records how many levels you played in order to get to the amount of points your on...this is a separate thing compared to from the level a person is on, (eg. Player is in on level 300 or so), compared to a person played 200 games during the competition. I hope this makes sense? All responses are very much appreciated. :)

• Rhonda_L
    Options

@Reborn_007 Are you referring to the player cards? If you are, they're certainly not right. I don't know what's going on with that. Seems like Wednesdays are updating my players card.

• Rhonda_L
    Options

@Reborn_007 I'm sorry I can't help you more. Maybe @Alienscar can. Perfect person to help anyone!

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,195 Legend
    Options

when a player is playing the tournament, it records how many levels you played in order to get to the amount of points your on...this is a separate thing compared to from the level a person is on, 

Hello @Reborn_007 the only feature that I know of that records how many levels a player has completed is the Player Card. This cannot be used to determine if a player in your All Stars leaderboard has played more or less levels than you. This is because the Player Card has too many faults and we have even seen a Player Card of a Player on level zero topping a leaderboard.

The other problem with the Player Card is that it displays the last seven days and not a week. What this means is that even though the All Stars Knockouts started on Saturday a person's Player Card will include the number levels completed since Monday 15th

Playing old levels is perfectly acceptable, but you can earn 5000 points playing a new level and maybe 600 playing old levels. Obviously this means you will need to play a lot of old levels very quickly in order to keep up with a player playing just a few new levels.

• cidacorreia
    cidacorreia Posts: 26 Level 2
    edited April 23
    Options

Edited by CM: 💬 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Check our House Rules

• Nurichus21
    Nurichus21 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have 300 more stages than my leader board, he have 400k more points than me. It's normal? I also had the record of stages last week (more than 700). I'm dreaming with Candy colors, losing mental healht, exahusted, wasted. Rainman i cant beat you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?