Not getting credit for stars

Options
AkBigWigg
AkBigWigg Posts: 24 Level 2
edited April 23 in All Stars

MaN this is messed up I been playing my heart out I mean literally my heart oit for The last 3 hrs coming back all the way from 11 th place to six as of now and all of a sudden I pass a super super hard level took me like an hour to pass level 535 accomplished that then I pass 536; and 537 and my stars are not going up this is insane what is going on this is so unfair anyone else having a problem.like this cuz I been keeping track of my stars since 11th place averaging about 2000 to 4000 + a level and all of a sudden it hasn't given me credit for 535 536 or 537 how can I fix this im hoping i didnt lose my progress because i did an update because after my update ur when i stopped getting stars.. plus i spent mucho money and I feel like im getting ripped off soo frustrating

Is there anyway this can get fixed or am I a..s..s..Ed out who do I speak to plz help

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,122 Level 5
    edited April 23
    Options

Hi @AkBigWigg If you lose your internet connection or play offline then you don't get the 30x multiplier, which may explain why your score for those levels seemed so low. Make sure you are playing online, and that after every level you play you see the x30 pop up on the leaderboard. If it's not there, then close the game and check your internet connection and then open the game again. Please don' t spend any money trying to catch up with the leaders. If it took you one hour to pass a level, any level, you have absolutely no chance of winning All Stars. The winners get through three or four episodes (60 levels) in one hour. You have some very hard levels coming up in the 600-800 range (after that they become easier), and King want you to start spending money to keep your win streak and get past the legendary levels.

If you are behind now you will not catch those players up. They are just taking a rest and watching you and the others catch up, but if anyone gets close they will start crushing hard again and pull ahead.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?