OMG King Can't Even Add Up Correctly Now πŸ˜‰

Options
Alienscar
Alienscar Posts: 14,031 Legend

What is 715 + 40? Well in the normal world it would be 755, but King have found a new way of diddling their players. I suppose they thought no one would notice.

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,076 Level 5
    Options

Well spotted! I never really check my gold balance after the rounds, maybe I should. So your pop up says you are in the 40 gold test group and the actual gold count would suggest you are in the 35 gold test group. Interesting… I bet that never happens the other way round!

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,031 Legend
    edited April 23
    Options

Yes I totally agree @christinewupp my guess would be that they have changed my Champions Race to the 35 gold bar version, but their inattention to detail with the programming of the features has resulted in this aggravating discrepancy.

If it ever happens the other way around I fully expect the world would end.

To be honest I only thought to check because the screenshots show the second time that this has occurred. The first time it happened I convinced myself that I was imagining things so I took screenshots for the next episode

• bethe27
    bethe27 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

it's a computer game it's probably just a glitch, hang in there!!!!

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,858 Level 5
    edited April 23
    Options

Always check my gold, have been no problems! Not for a long time anyway.

• TPS23
    TPS23 Posts: 91 Level 2
    Options

I was doing some levels in 7500s over the weekend and the episode race gold bars changed from 40GBs to 35GBs + ads for 5 more gold bars, while the gold chocolate boxes changed from 10 to 20. I guess there are always test groups here and there. Also, my Sam's streak just disappeared on April 20th, no trace no returns ^^. I just laughed at all of these weird changes and played the games as usual.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?