All Stars championship

Options

Comments

• jupiterfe
    jupiterfe Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

Guys, what I’m trying to explain here to everyone is that I was really deceived. It’s not just that I lost to another player, which would be normal. What happened to me was abnormal. This player appeared on the leaderboard on the second day with a very low score. Within hours, he managed to surpass me. I’m talking about just two hours, while I had already played for 18 hours straight. Another strange thing is that I have a video and a screenshot from my phone showing his score continuously rising, even though he remained in the same stage. I even closed and reopened the app several times to check if it was a problem with the internet connection. I played offline a few times, went back online, restarted the app, but his points kept going up, as if synchronized with mine. This is very strange and suggests that I was playing against a bot. I decided to play offline to test if it was a real person, but then I noticed that the points were still being counted, even though I wasn’t online. Strangely, when I reconnected to the internet, I didn’t see a point increase, as announced by the company. Anyway, I’m very sad about what happened. I feel devastated because I prepared a lot for this championship.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,988 Legend
    Options

If you are playing offline then you will not see the leaderboard at all. The other players will not be shown in your game. All you see is your own score on an otherwise blank leaderboard. So I don't understand what happened there, but if you saw other players on your leaderboard you must have been connected to the internet.

• Boydee5
    Boydee5 Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options

I have received an email exactly the same as you were saying. I don’t believe that they will be able to resolve any of it. It is very unfortunate and very disappointing.

• Aturner1982
    Aturner1982 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited April 24
    Options

good luck everyone

• AlRogov
    AlRogov Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

We have the same problem with the speed of some other players. We played non-stop for 4 days, used lots of gold, and our score against the opponent was over 400k. Yet, she managed to pass us once, even though we used gold almost in every game level, including the hard and difficult levels.

• jupiterfe
    jupiterfe Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

This is a personal fraud, a marketing strategy to squeeze money out of people and make them play endlessly for nothing. I was also cheated: I played for 18 hours and spent all my gold bars. These 18 hours are daily, and suddenly someone surpassed me with a huge advantage, even completing fewer stages than me. It’s absurd! Claiming that it was another player is ridiculous; to me, it was a robot. Someone surpassing, completing fewer stages, simply doesn’t make sense. I’ve already sent an email to the company, but they did nothing. However, we must unite and complain, as the game is just a game, and without people to play, it’s worthless. If we unite, we have a chance to make a difference.

• Zagonlord12345
    Zagonlord12345 Posts: 59 Level 2
    Options

same happened to me not possible someone is on for 26 hours straight and my person lives in Germany

• Boydee5
    Options

YES, I truly do agree with YOU 💯percent.

Like I have told them all I had finished 1st Spot on the leaderboard this morning. Once I get back on the game the leaderboard is gone and had contacted the help support and Unfortunately very disappointing enough that they couldn’t even give me an answer except unfortunately “YOU DID NOT QUALIFIED”!…!

Very very unprofessional!!!!!

• Zagonlord12345
    Zagonlord12345 Posts: 59 Level 2
    edited April 25
    Options

that’s fked up because when was I was playing like crazy. then the other person that seemed like crazy once i stopped using my boosters and gold. Plus the time in Germany at the time was 1 am in the morning

• Boydee5
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?