Is it fair ?

Options
Tomapop
Tomapop Posts: 5 Level 2

I was prepared to compete… The 2 first players on my leaderboard are at 2.9M and 2.6M in 17h… I gave up… I'm at level 12381, how can I beat guys who create new accounts ? And I guess using bots ? 2385 passed levels in a week… Absurd

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,046 Legend
    Options

I don't know about it being fair, but in a way it is covered by the rules @Tomapop

5.4. Participants: You acknowledge that Participants in the game may: (i) be at varying skill levels, including advanced and beginner players; (ii) have different features, in-game items, and/or game modes available depending on progression in CCS; (iii) choose to play offline and submit their scores at different times during each Stage. You also acknowledge that the Tournament is open to all eligible players and the number of Participants advancing to various stages throughout the Tournament will vary and may exceed the number of players in your Tournament Leaderboard. Participants will not know the total number of players in the Tournament during Stages 1 – 6.

My only wish is that players that have created a brand new account to play the system get caught out by another of King's rules. It doesn't help those players they knocked out though.

5.5 You agree that you will not:

• create more than one King Account per platform to access our Services;

• Tomapop
    Tomapop Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

That's exactly my point, imo, there is no way this is her first account…

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?