All Stars Joke

Options
toon_ada
toon_ada Posts: 166 Level 2

I don’t normally go in these tournaments as they really do need a lot of time and a lot of money and boosters. But this time I thought I’d give it a go to see how it went. At the same time, I’m at the end of the game and therefore have to use the tournament to try and get points which is always more difficult. so I got through all the initial rounds and then even surprisingly got through the first knockout phase. Then I went on yesterday and the leader was on 1 1/2 million points within a few hours. I will not be chasing this. What is the point.

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,051 Legend
    edited April 25
    Options

That's a shame @toon_ada it sounds like you were doing well.

Being at the end of the map will always make it difficult for players to compete in any event, but an event like all stars that requires the completion of hundreds of levels a day just to compete is doubly hard. I have no idea what the Star Tournament is like to play, but last year it caused a ruckus because the nine by nine boards it contains could be milked using Party Boosters to get incredibly high scores.

I am not going to tell you to try your hardest or don't give up as you are obviously smarter than that.

Please consider though that the whole point of the other player scoring such a high score so quickly is to deter their competitors.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?