If you don' t see a leaderboard what has happened?

Options
christinewupp
christinewupp Posts: 6,130 Level 5
edited April 26 in All Stars

Just saying if you don't see the leaderboard now, don't keep crushing thinking it will count. Chances are you are no longer in the competition?. I think some players are crushing their heart out and losing sleep thinking that maybe they are in the 2nd final knockout round when they aren't. If you are still in the competition then you will see a leaderboard after each level you play. If you don't, go get some rest and forget about All Stars!

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,049 Legend
    Options

It is not that simple @christinewupp The missing features issue causes the leaderboard and home page to change and when this happens it can easily be resolved by playing a level.

• christinewupp
    Options

Yes, but for players crushing level after level and no leaderboard appearing it would surely mean they aren't in the competition. If you don't play any levels then yes, playing a few levels might bring the missing leaderboard back into your game. Last year we had posts from players weeks later wondering why they hadn't had their invite to the final in London because they did not realise that the round they won was not the final round. I genuinely believe there are players who got knocked out after the last round but think they are still in the competition.

• Alienscar
    edited April 26
    Options

Yes @christinewupp if you play level after level sometimes your features return, but sometimes they return only when you stop playing and return to your event screen

Also your subject just says 'If you don' t see a leaderboard you are no longer in the competition!'

This is different to saying 'if you have played and won new levels and no longer see the All Star leaderboard you are out of the competition'.

Last year we had posts from players weeks later wondering why they hadn't had their invite to the final in London because they did not realise that the round they won was not the final round. 

Yes, I think we are seeing something similar this year as some people seem to think filling in the form means they have made the final.

I got a survey yesterday about the All Stars and as you would expect I slated it.

• christinewupp
    Options

I guess it may read wrong. I might try to change it. I'm not sure I want to hang around to answer all those questions after the event has finished this year. I did all I could in the run up to the event and so did you. Am getting tired of it now.

• Alienscar
    Options

I did all I could in the run up to the event 

You did more than you should have I would say @christinewupp and your article like posts were a really good idea. Shame they couldn't have been pinned at the top and highlighted in red so every newcomer here would notice them.

It is for those article like posts that I think you really deserve the 200 gold for helping new members.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?