There are no players cheating!

Options
tigergaz
tigergaz Posts: 10 Level 2
edited April 24 in All Stars

I've read many threads regarding cheating and I've read almost word for word the same threads last year.

Players are not cheating! (maybe exploiting the rules)

If a player has zoomed past you in the league table or acheived what appears to be an unachievable target then they will be doing some of the following and many more

• Experienced player using a new account blasting the lower levels
  • Experienced played using all their gold bars (mostly on Party Boosters) saved up over the year
  • Different family members using the same account so they can play round the clock
  • Playing offline then updating their score
  • Using real money to buy lots of boosters (how else can you fly through 100's of levels in a couple of hours)

There is a share of $1m up for grabs people will do what it takes to be in with a chance so if you think just playing the game normally will help you win then I'm afraid you have no chance and of course King know this they heard it all last year and will do nothing about it.

The only people cheating here is King themselves they know this isn't a fair competition they've know that from last year.

If King wanted a fun, fair competition then we would all be playing the same levels without boosters

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?