✨👑 Candy Crush Saga All Stars 2024 - All you need to know!

Options

Comments

• VanessaBr
    VanessaBr Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

I also gave up, I didn't have the money to buy the bloosters and I didn't even have enough time to get the visa, I was very discouraged 😔

• nicoco31
    nicoco31 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

The tournament it cheating

You prouve

• Brigmore
    Brigmore Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

So I've been playing through this tournament alot. Was third in the first round then first through the following round till this current round of final knockouts. Now I'm somehow 6th, playing alot still and the current leader on my board is over 4 mil. How? That would literally require this person to play every min of the round and be flawless. So tips for next year looks like 1.) get a bot 2.) get that CC out and put full perks 3.) get a friend or team to play the full length of the rounds or monitor the bot. GG folks, was fun when it was realistic.

• Brigmore
    Brigmore Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Also if you touch there portrait, you can see where they are from. A lot of then, at least in my current top 5 on the leaderboard are in the US.

• eusuntcosmin
    eusuntcosmin Posts: 70 Level 2
    Options

just one more comment regarding this tournament from my perspective.

I understand that you (king) want to make a lot of money, you already did. I understand also that you want to spend very little apart from the prize money, but to cut out ads(which also made you money) just to keep players like me who don’t want to buy boosters from advancing in the competition is just rude. Also, i can’t proove it and you will never admit it, but you deliberately changed the algorithm of the game so certan player(including myself) get stuck on certan levels and without the ads so i can get extra moves and ufo cannot pass the level, and when i say this i know what i’m talking, i’ve been stuck before on levels without boosters or ads, but after max 50 or so trys i would pass, but now i think i have played the same level for 1000 times with no success. You should feel ashamed. Karma will hit you hard, and not for me, because i didn’t spend more than 6$, i made you money for watching all the ads and getting nothing in return, but for my time and for those players who spent thousands just to keep up. If you were for real you should have disabled buying boosters from the start of the competition and only ads so people don’t get stuck, but there is a limit to the ads as well, and if google sees that you serve to much ads they also block the ads, you are just greedy and that’s that. We will see in the future what happens with the next competition, and if it’s the same, i hope people get smart and not buy, i only can hope.

• Cowboy1983
    Cowboy1983 Posts: 39 Level 2
    Options

CANDY CRUSH? WHY AM I IN 4TH PLACE!!!!!???? 1ST, 2ND, AND 3RD, ARE ALL FAKE PROFILES!

1st and 2nd place's profile picture keep changing and they are not making enough wins to be that far in the leader board. Same goes with 3rd place!!!!

I SHOULD BE IN 1ST PLACE NO MATTER WHAT?????!!!!! LOOL AT THE EVIDENCE I POSTED!!! COM'N MAN!

I sent you all a huge email but you never responded!

2nd place currently. No bio picture....10 mins ago...she had one. Then in 30 mins it will be back on. It does this every hour.....and when it comes back on, shes in 1st place all of a sudden. Also LOOL AT THE WEEKLY WINS!!!???? WTF MAN?

Here is my weekly wins.

Here is 1st place

AND HERE IS 3RD PLACE.....

THIS IS CHEATING!!!!!

• nrmarshall
    nrmarshall Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I was so excited to play. I used to play non stop then had to stop for work so I couldn't even compete in All-Stars last year and would have been on a much higher level than the 4,500s I was on. . This year I set aside time, collected gold bars and did everything possible to try and win. I was first place in all qualifiers and round one and two. I woke up 6 am to start the day of the finals and within two min first place took off like unrealistically fast. I don't think it was a human and if so, just Jesus, average person doesn't stand a chance!

• ChippieCheeks
    ChippieCheeks Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I'm out. I almost made it to the final round. I feel like I was cheated out of my chance. I played non stop only took a break here and there. And I feel like a bot passed me or someone cheated. He tripled my points in minutes. I hope they have a way of checking to see if someone cheated or not. Or have a second chance for the first and second runner ups to compete. If someone is cheating they will know. Thank you for the opportunity either way!!

• Citrine11
    Citrine11 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

You can do other levels but looks like you get more stars for new ones. I had a streak of super and nightmareishly hard levels during the final rounds but still fun.

• TerriRhoden
    TerriRhoden Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

when does it start in the US. They say I qualified but I don’t see the tournament

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?