✨👑 Candy Crush Saga All Stars 2024 - All you need to know!

Options

Comments

• RahidAmin
    RahidAmin Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I wanna ern money, how is it possible?

• RahidAmin
    RahidAmin Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Ya its royale jackpot

• Shezad_Ahmed
    Shezad_Ahmed Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Very dissapointed regarding the allstars tournament. Players that are on level 15000 and above everyone 2nd or 3rd level requires gold bars to pass. The levels are extremely difficult so getting the purple candies was a mission on its own. Ive never believed in spending money in these games but i caved in due to the big award and i thought i had a chance. I spent alot of money and got to the final stage which was a piss take as only 1 player will win each round of the 3 to get to live finals. 1 thing i didnt understand if 1 player out the ones that got into the final wins the rest get kicked out but the question is who does that player play in the 2nd round when they have kicked the finalists out already or is the game rigged and they select who plays who in what round. I also noticed my bonus moves i saved that you use with gold bars for extra moves went missing a few times. Some players on very low levels like 500 or 3000 were getting 5 times the purple candies and into the finals where as i bust my ass off and slept less trying to win but due to the extreme hardness of levels above 15000 was hard to get much. I decides if i was to play again in the future i recommend players to just start from level 1 and build up and fly through collecting candies and bigger chance of winning. If your on the level im on or above then forget about winning theres no chance unless you have millions of gold bars for extra moves to pass the levels. Im very dissapointed with candycrush i hope they start respecting their dedicated players thats been with them for many many years. I now play the game less. Sorry if my message offended anyone i hope my fellow candy crushers understand me.

• Shezad_Ahmed
    Shezad_Ahmed Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Well said im very dissapointed myself. I also wrote whats in my heart regarding the allstars tournament and its away for admin approval. Lets see if they allow my comment.

• marialuizacarvalho_5
    marialuizacarvalho_5 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited May 4
    Options

*Edited by CM: Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules 

• mo888
    mo888 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi I can’t connect my account it shows me connection error when I want retrieve my progress

• kalcutelereiro
    kalcutelereiro Posts: 17 Level 2
    edited May 3
    Options

*Edited by CM: Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules 

• CandyJenius
    CandyJenius Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

who are the 10 finalists?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?