Cha Cha Changes🥺

Options
TerminatorBarbie
TerminatorBarbie Posts: 31 Level 2
edited May 2 in Discussions

Just spent 3 days trying to get signed into this King Community site.

Not sure who did what to fix it / helped me get back, but Thank you very much.

Sending a huge cyber hug🤗 to all of you have been experiencing issues, from losing bonuses at the end of the game, to those no longer being allowed to watch commercials to earn bonuses, those who can't share/receive lives from friends, and especially those dealing with the frustration of being stuck on the same level after 300+ plays.

I feel for you, especially if your frustration level has been anywhere near as high as mine has been.

I wish it was better than this.

Comments

• TerminatorBarbie
    edited May 2
    Options

PS Some of you know me on Candy Crush as Lives, Share Them To Get Them…🙋🏼‍♀️

I apologize to those of you who thought I was ignoring your requests for help with lives.

I had serious malfunctions occur with this site over the past 3 days.

• TerminatorBarbie
    Options

I think a lot of the issues I was having had to do with a lack of space on my device.

About an hour after I fixed the space issue the emails from support were delivered and I was able to reset my passwords.

I forced stopped the CCS app, turned off my device, waited a few minutes, and then turned it back on.

After my first attempt everything reset and play feels almost normal.

The extra chance via ad watching at the end of the game is no longer offering UFO's/ Sparkle Ball Booster's for me.

You won't see me crying over watching less ads.😅

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,337 Level 5
    Options

Hello @TerminatorBarbie . Nice to see you here. Yes, Candy Crush is terribly data hungry so space is a real issue. I have found it plays terribly slowly on my iPhone6. The game is too big and sends data from our games to the server and back all the time while we play. That is probably the reason for a lot of the problems people report here. Glad you fixed yours and good luck with your game.

• TerminatorBarbie
    Options

It was a good exercise in "just how addicted to this (BLEEP) are we?".😅🤣😂🤣😂

I knew I liked playing, but I didn't realize I was addicted until it all went haywire.

I'm a stubborn old broad, I don't pay to play.😅

In this economy who can spend money on a game with chameleon candies? 🤨

I'm blown away that people invest thousands/tens of thousands.

I can't even wrap my head around it! 🤯

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?