⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How to pass level 8095

Options
SusieWhoosie63
SusieWhoosie63 Posts: 3 Newbie

I have been stuck on this level with 25 moves. When I have seen videos they show 26 lives. I get a wrap and colour bomb on my very last move so cannot use. Can anyone help me

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,508 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Level 8095. The first job is to clear the waffles from the board using as many special candies and combos as you can. This will unlock the order locks at the same time and the order locks uncover two double wrap combos. Wait until you have cleared most of the waffles before you switch the wraps at the bottom, but the wraps at the top left need switching quickly to release the bombs onto the board. You need to get bombs on the board to open the exits in the bottom right, but they only drop onto the board one at a time. Don't worry about collecting the bombs, just try to get them into the left side of the board and make sure all the waffles are cleared.When you have only one move left you will have a colourbomb and a wrap together in the middle column. Switch these two together and hope that the wraps will collect enough bombs to open the exits and collect the Dragons.

Yes this video with 26 moves

• SusieWhoosie63
    Options

My game only has 25 moves

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,297 Level 5
    Options

That will be because King removed one move since the video was made. They have done this because they want you to pay for extra moves. King change levels from time to time. They might change it back to 26 moves in the future if enough players get stuck on this level and refuse to pay for extra moves.

Each day when I log into my game and play an old level and fail, the game gives me three extra moves for the next level I play. You might get the same? If so, play and fail a previous level and then go to level 8095 with the three extra moves, maybe you can pass this with 28 moves.

• SusieWhoosie63
    Options

Least it’s not just me. Thank you for that and I shall give that a go. So very annoying and as been stuck there haven’t managed to win any gold bars…have 255 extra moves should I get to the stage😂😂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?