Change Email Adress

Hello everyone. Something went wrong recently and I don't know what happened.

The email I used to sign in on Candy Crush no longer exists and now I can't connect to my account. I don't want to play it all back because I'm already at level 1500 or something. Can anybody help me to change the email so I can get back at playing it? Thanks ! 

Answers

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 7,098 Superstar
    Hi @TheRealHoneyBee and welcome to our Community 😊 I am sorry this happened to you. I can't help you with this but we can ask together our Community Manager @Cezdiamond and see if there is some kind of solution for you. Please be a little bit patient.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
    🌈
    Check out the first ever Superstar Summer contest and win some gold bars here 😍
    🌈
    Guess my score in Farm Heroes Saga and earn some gold here
    🌈
    Give us your feedback on The Royal Championship in Jelly Saga here
    🌈
    Vote for portal to navigate between levels in Friends Saga here

• Hi there! Thanks, I really appreciate it!
    I haven't gotten any email yet.. any news ??
    @TheRealHoneyBee Please be a little patient, it's weekend, and tomorrow they will be super busy. She will reach you as soon as she is available.

🌈
    🌈
    🌈
    🌈

• Ok thanks ! No hurry :chuffed:
  • CezdiamondCezdiamond Posts: 6,522 Community Manager
    Thanks for passing on @firebombmarkus

@TheRealHoneyBee I think the easiest thing to do would be to create a new account with the email address that you wish and then our customer care team can help you to move the progress to this new account. 

Sadly we cannot handle progress account issues in the community due to data reasons but please see this thread here

At the bottom you can see the details on how to contact our customer care team to restore your progress :) 

Thanks! 

Got a great Candy Crush Saga tip for players? Share here to have your idea featured and win Gold Bars!

• CezdiamondCezdiamond Posts: 6,522 Community Manager
    I will move this thread to Candy Crush Saga area of our community :-) 

Got a great Candy Crush Saga tip for players? Share here to have your idea featured and win Gold Bars!

• Thank you for all your support and fast replies. I'll see what I can do about those levels. Everybody, have a great year.
  • TheRealHoneyBeeTheRealHoneyBee Posts: 5
    I have a question guys, sorry for taking so long:

I've followed the thread which led me to this doubt: I only play Candy Crush Saga on Chrome browser, I do play it on Facebook, cause the options were if the user either plays with Android or Apple.

In my case, what can be done to retreive those levels?

I'll wait patiently for a feedback. Thankss !!
    @TheRealHoneyBee Thank for reaching out. I am a little busy today, but I will tag our friend @Elsa hopefully she can help you. Have a wonderful day πŸ€—

🌈
    🌈
    🌈
    🌈