Moving through levels

mmartinez62
mmartinez62 Posts: 5 Level 2

How is it that a player can move over fourty levels within a space of two to three hours, this is very frustrating especially when you are trying to win the weekly race. It is just not possible unless you are doing something that shouldn't be done. Please enlighten me how is this possible.

Comments

• fluffybugz3012
    fluffybugz3012 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited May 8

Edited by CM: You seem to be lost and in the wrong thread. Please keep it in topic! Check out our House Rules!

• TPS23
    TPS23 Posts: 185 Level 2

Hi,

I’m not a fast player, however, I usually plan to play 1 episode straight at a time. It usually takes me 45 minutes to 1 hour or sometimes more. It depend on the difficulty of the levels and how fast I want to finish the episode race. I would try to finish the race to earn those 40 gold bars to at least make up for the gold bars I had to use during the episode. Also, if I lose one race, I will have to go back to racing for 25 gold bars and building back winning streaks. With the levels becoming more and more difficult, that’s one thing I can do to keep enjoying playing and say no to spending real money in the game.

I can move more quickly if I receive the daily win package or weekly win, or some bonus boosters/ moves from some events or winning streaks or even candy royale (timed boosters, timed unlimited lives/ timed ufo…). So, moving over forty levels or so within two or three hours is possible, especially for players who have some boosters and gold bars in their inventory.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 16,068 Legend

Hello @mmartinez62 I agree with @TPS23 and think the player that you have in your Weekly Contest isn't doing anything wrong. I am not a particularly fast play and I can complete 15 levels in 30-60 minutes

The only thing I can't do is play for more than two hours at a time. Even playing more than an hour is a struggle for me.

People that can play for two or more hours will always have an advantage in any feature that require lots of levels to be completed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?