Level 15289

Options
Paula-18
Paula-18 Posts: 13 Level 2

I wonder if anyone has passed level 15289 without using any boosters? I think it is a mission impossible. I have played this level for several days now, and haven’t got anywhere near passing. Every level should be playable with the amount of moves given, otherwise there is no point playing the game at all.

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,591 Level 5
    Options

Hello @Paula-18 I am genuinely very surprised you have got this far and still think every level should be passable within the amount of moves given or without boosters? I gave up on that theory when I got to level 14,000. Few of my levels above there can be passed without (often multiple) UFOs or a party popper or two. There are a few easy ones, but they are not legendary! So for the record, here is how I just passed it, but it certainly wasn't without boosters. I played all three starting boosters. I think this triggers a different algorithm to the one if you play no boosters. So at this level range I always play all the starting boosters.

The key seems to be to play wrapped or striped candies to break through the ice layer. Here the game gives me a lucky break and I get another soon after:

After this I am still being held up, but this does not surprise me as it's a legendary level at the 15,000+ range. So here I am, one UFO away with my last move:

I did play the UFO and passed.

So to answer your question: No, I did not pass this level without playing boosters. But I did pass it using the three starting boosters plus one UFO.

• Paula-18
    Paula-18 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Good for you! And thank you for the demonstration.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?