⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Chocolate Box Winnings Won't Load

Options
Shu_Shu
Shu_Shu Posts: 6 Level 2

Hi everyone, I've been playing for about a month now and have ran into this issue a couple of times. However this time I took screenshots. This is the 3rd time I've completed all 4 candies in the chocolate box and upon winning I don't receive the boosters. I'd really appreciate it if someone can assist.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,155 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Shu_Shu🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

Looks like you are stuck with a really weird glitch! I would suggest you to contact the King Player Support team to assist with this issue.

You can send complaint directly from your game.

• Click on the Pink Cogwheel (Gear icon) located in the top right corner of the game map screen;
    • Click on ? icon located in the Settings window;
    • Go down to "Events" and click on it;
    • Look for "Chocolate Box" and click on it;
    • Check if your issue is listed there! If not, scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us";
    • Fill up the form and send your complaint.

If you have any further questions, please type below🍫🍫

• Shu_Shu
    Shu_Shu Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Following up. I've sent an email and follow up and still no response on the issue. Since this time, I've passed the gold box several more times since then. Is there anyone to help?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,155 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @Shu_Shu🙋‍♀️

You must have received an automated email as soon you send your complaint, right?

Please send a reply through that automated email and attach all these screenshots in that reply. An agent will be contacting you soon (max wait 72 hours).

Just in case, they are busy and did not get back to you but sent "how did we do" email, please do not give any feedback but, send a reply through that email also and inform that you are still waiting to be helped.

Contacting Player Support team is time consuming (and patience testing) process. Please don't give up🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?