After i made my first purchase for this game, i am receiving zero boosters and extra moves

Options
firassamad
firassamad Posts: 1 Newbie

after i made my first purchase of this game, i have stopped receiving extra moves or free boosters, as if all what they want from me to keep paying money on this game, adding on this the levels are getting harder since i made a payment. Can i know why this happened since i cant keep paying money to pass levels.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,583 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

For more Info Here

• TerminatorBarbie
    TerminatorBarbie Posts: 33 Level 2
    edited May 2
    Options

This happened to me after I made a purchase on Candy Crush.

The ads eventually came back on mine, but I had also closed my PayPal account/never paid to play again.

Seeing how chameleon candies work was a huge factor in my decision not to pay to play.

The computer has the upper hand. It can slam the brakes on our forward motion at it's own will.

The system can also read when a player is addicted and it knows how to manipulate us into thinking paying is the only way forward; because it is when they tune it that way.

All those factors make paying to play an absolute "No Way" for me.

I wish it were different. I also wish the messaging was positive vs seeing the word "failed" at the end of every play. It should read "Ha Ha We Blocked You Again".😅🤣😂🤣😂

• LaurieYN
    LaurieYN Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

@kiara_wael In My 5+ years of playing, the only time I have not had the chance to view ads for more moves/boosters is after I purchased something for cash. This is not random and it stinks. They literally disappeared after my purchase. I am on levels 15K+ and they were hard with extra moves and are now impossible without extra moves or boosters. This is intentional to try and hook you into buying more. I refuse and am ready to quit CC and find a non King game to play.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?