Options
2»

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,096 Community Manager
    edited May 13
    Options

Hello @collegeamoco,

Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention, and I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with the app! Let's try to sort this out with a few troubleshooting steps:

1. Clear Cache and Data:
      • Go to your device's Settings, then to Apps or Application Manager.
      • Find the Candy Crush Saga app, tap on it, and then select Storage.
      • Tap on Clear Cache and Clear Data. Please note that clearing the data may log you out of the game or reset some settings.
    2. Update the Game and OS:
      • Ensure that both your game and your Android OS are up to date. You can check for any available updates in the Google Play Store and your device's Settings under System Updates.
    3. Reinstall the Game:
      • Sometimes, a fresh install can resolve unseen issues. Try uninstalling the game and then reinstalling it from the Google Play Store. Remember, this should retain your game progress if you are connected to either Facebook or the Kingdom.
      • Unfortunately any saved up boosters and lives might be lost.
    4. Restart Your Device:
      • After performing the above steps, restart your device to refresh the system and apply any changes effectively.

If these steps don't resolve the problem, or if the issue persists across different devices as you mentioned, it might be more technical and related to the game's interaction with certain Android versions. In this case, please get in touch with our Player Support Team as suggested click HERE in to get help.

As for the disappearing chocolate box issue, it sounds like a tricky glitch indeed! The same troubleshooting steps could help, but if it continues, we’ll need to investigate further. Your detailed reports are incredibly helpful for our team to pinpoint and solve these kinds of problems.

• collegeamoco
    collegeamoco Posts: 319 Level 3
    Options

I have done most of the things you suggested, but if it's my devices, ect, why are others experiencing the same problems?

• BananaRose
    BananaRose Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I agree - this is a CC issue and has been happening for several days now. Please fix it it is impossible to play.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?