🌡 Top That! Under Investigation: Connection error when claiming rewards

Options

Comments

• jen_t0331
    jen_t0331 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I lost all my progress, I was 5 steps away. And now when I restart I get the same error when I try to claim rewards, no internet connection. This is very frustrating

• mizo1102
    mizo1102 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I have played Top Thst in both games when they appeared and both times the level reset when I went to another device and didn’t sync. I escalated and they said I have a Facebook account and kings one and to sync the 2. So it worked but synced to the lower level. The 2nd time around same thing. But now into day 2- it’s completely disappeared from my game in all devices. Yet when I don’t finish a level it still says I can get a certain number of blue candies. There is a connection issue going on as I’ve lost progress but no one can help.

• ammee411
    ammee411 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Everytime I log in it says claim reward but nothing shows and when you hit claim the game crashes. I tried not claiming and x'ing out but thats not an option either. Very frustrating.

• Munster
    Munster Posts: 533 Level 3
    Options

IMPOSSIBLE to win!!! to reach 250 gold pieces without paying money… not going to happen for me, I love this event but the most I got was 25 gold coins and I'm happy with that…

• collegeamoco
    collegeamoco Posts: 313 Level 3
    Options
    🙂 It's fun, but could use some tweaks.

It's really hard having to just get blue candies on new levels when you're in the 16000's. Hardly ever able to pass a level without boosters and usually lots of them!

• mrallen2u
    mrallen2u Posts: 41 Level 2
    Options

1 day and 3hrs. IDK 🤔

• TPS23
    TPS23 Posts: 153 Level 2
    Options
    🙁 Not really enjoying it, it could be better.

Tier 22 (party poppers) and the lát one (250 gold) each will ask for 15000 blue candies. For each 15000 candies, you probably will need to win 5-6 episodes, depending on the number of blue candies they have.
    Last time they launched this, I only pass tier 22 and gave up after that.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,548 Level 5
    Options

I might make it this time…..

I've found some levels that are really good for blue candies. I made over 7202 blues in one single level just now, just by paying 10 gold bars to play on. I mean, that's what King want us to do, isn't it, by offering us 225 extra moves if we fail repeatedly? So, fail repeatedly I did, used up all my 20 lives from friends and then played those 225 extra moves. You'd need to make sure you have the right level of course, one that does not self terminate and that only has 4 colours. Is it cheating? No, of course not! It's what King want us to do by dangling those ever increasing offers of extra moves before us. Maybe they should stop doing that nonsense and I wouldn't be able to score 7000+ blue candies from one level. By the way in All Stars terms that would (with the multiplier) have been an instantaneous score increase of 215,000, now that would raise a few eyebrows and accusations of being a bot, to be sure. But it isn't, it's just taking advantage of how the game wants us to play and play one single level!

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,548 Level 5
    Options

I DID make it! It wasn't even so bad a slog, these 303 levels were actually fun to play. But I'm ready for a rest now.

• TPS23
    TPS23 Posts: 153 Level 2
    Options
    🙁 Not really enjoying it, it could be better.

Congrats!
    I’ve got another glitch which showed negative 14K of blue candies right at the second to last tier. With the time running down, I guess I don’t have enough luck with Top That this time ^^.

Enjoy your rest and have a lovely weekend too.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?