⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 1484

Options
pookie123
pookie123 Posts: 1 Newbie
level 1484 is impossible with 12 moves, nobody can do this, is this an error as I don't want to give up now.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,302 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @pookie123,

Welcome to the "New" King Community :)  New because on this Community, your co-players of the King games can help you with some of the questions.  I just went back to that level tried now.  It shows that I have passed this level in my first trial (I have Gold crown on this level).  I am pretty sure I must have had the helpful boosters from "Tiffi's Challenge"  B)

Few tips on this level from your fellow player ---
    **  This level becomes hard because of the "Chocolate Blocks" and the spinning wheels that create various kinds of hurdles.
    **  Choosing the Booster "Coconut Wheel" & "Color Bomb"  --  helps with beating the level;
    **  If possible mix & match both the above boosters... then see the magic  B)
    **  If you have the "Tiffi's Chanllenge" boosters and have 2 Color Bombs together, mix them together -- this clears all the chocolate from the board;
    **  Another trick --  Mix a Coconut Wheel & a Striped Candy;
    With any of above steps / tricks, we can beat the level within the given number of moves :+1:

All the Bet & have a nice day / evening  :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?