Scripted generic response no help

Options
BreeziMVE
BreeziMVE Posts: 8 Level 2
edited May 19 in Discussions

Greetings my fellow Candy crush community it's been a minute but per Candy crush customer service I was told several times to bring my concern to the community as opposed to resolve resolving my issue on their end. So here we go on March 16 2024 I sent an email to customer service explaining that due to an error on their end, while trying to purchase additional boosters to win the tournament that I was in I experienced an error on there and causing me to be removed from the tournament as well as lose all of the boosters I hate gained on the prior levels and the boosters I was trying to purchase so if someone could kindly find a reasonable way to compensate me for such a disappointing experience and lost due to an error that they cause and I received a generic response telling me that maybe I could find a answer within the Candy crush community I have attached screenshots to show the lack of correspondence since March 16th up until now only responses I received were generic surveys and emails telling me to take my concerns to the Candy crush community it made me so mad that I really just wanted to uninstall but I am on level 11,123 so I have been playing for a minute and I don't want them to steal my joy but I don't like being played so I guess the question to the community is if you were me would you stop playing the game and dispute the almost $70 worth of purchases that I had made sense while waiting for a response from March 16th . PS I'm attaching screenshot and receipts to prove I'm not cappin. So am I wrong for expecting them to give me some sort of compensation considering it clearly says in one of the screenshots and error on our end and showing what happened because of the error I was removed from the tournament when I was just about to win that's why I was buying a booster?

**Edited by CM: That's too much personal information - Our House Rules

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 7,025 Legend
    Options

Hello @BreeziMVE I will give you an honest opinion but it is just my personal opinion. I do understand that you are upset about the lack of a satisfactory response you have had from Player Support and you are right that they should have given you some recompense for the error that occurred, given that you have spend so much money on the game.

Quite a lot of players have had similar issues as you about missing out on a Candy Royale prize because of connection problems caused at King's end. The Support forum is full of such complaints, so you are by no means the only one this has happened to. (By the way you do realise this is not a real tournament and the other players are just dummies, I mean recordings chosen for your game by King)

You have every right to be angry and to ask for some compensation.

However, I get the impression that this has been going on too long now and for you it would probably be the best thing to put this behind you and move on. You won't get a satisfactory response from Player Support after all this time and after two months, yes, I would recommend you count your losses, leave the appropriate feedback and put it behind you. If I were you I wouldn't waste any more of my precious time on this. You were in the right and would have deserved something, but if I were you, then honestly at this point I would give up.

• BreeziMVE
    Options

I actually have this was just my final attempt at getting someone in customer service attention before moving on.

• BreeziMVE
    Options

I agree but every time I ask for any resolution from customer service I was told to refer my issue to the community

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,322 Community Manager
    Options

Hello BreeziMVE,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention and for your patience as we work through it. I understand how frustrating it must be to experience these issues, especially when you’re so invested in the game and have made significant progress and purchases.

It seems there was a mix-up due to the different email addresses used for contacting support, which led to the automated replies. I’ve escalated this issue with the correct details to our support team, and they will be reaching out to you directly to help resolve this matter effectively.

Hope we can resolve your issue to your satisfaction soon. 🌟🍬

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?