Morning my sweet friends!!

Options
Aroooo2U
Aroooo2U Posts: 3 Newbie

I’m going to start helping newbie’s and am asking those who’ve been doing this longer than me to give me a few pointers you wish you knew first. I would greatly appreciate it!

Comments

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 11,013 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Aroooo2U that's not really an easy one to answer, but I didn't want your post unanswered, so I will give you my thoughts. Remember that the majority, if not all of the newcomers to the Community, will be here because they contacted King Player Support with a problem concerning their game. Support then reply saying join King Community who will help you and answer your questions.

The most important thing is to make newcomers feel welcome and find out what they need help with. Also to let them know that we are all players as well and not working for King. Tell them how to use the forum, and to join in other posts, giving their opinions and experiences. Unfortunately many never bother to reply, whether that's because they just wanted an answer to their problem or because they find the forum confusing, we won't know.

You will probably also find many who will still need to be referred back to Player Support if it's to do with items they have paid for and not received.

Many in the Community have different skills, expertise and time and can answer some questions better than others. So if you don't know the answer either find out or leave it to someone else to give the answer.

I hope that's a little bit of help for you to start. Good luck 🤗

If anyone else can think of anything more to put, I'm sure they will.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?