⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

High score on Leader boarrd

2»

Answers

• Monique_Szetho
    Monique_Szetho Posts: 54 Level 3
    Yes, finally someone knows what I am talking about.  Elsa does not have a clue and sent me a link which gives a whole spiel about Rank which shows below my avatar frame and also on leaderboard (first column).  I am talking about the 3rd column where one sees "levels this week".  You click on that column and it shows my name and right below is the HIGHSCORE.  I have 60 and it has been that for months.  Can you explain to me what some people can get over 200 for highscore?????What did they do to get that?
    Pummy_Raj said:
    Hello @Monique_Szetho,  hope you are having a nice day!

Just came across your post & noticed that you said. "you have been asking the same question from so many months". So I went into your profile & checked your Questions.

Is this the one you are talking about?
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/279576#Comment_279576

If you don't mind, please bear for a friend & give me few details....
    Are you asking about the "Rank" like your old Question OR is the question about "High Score"?

I just want to make sure before I answer as both are different topics.

Please do reply.  I will come back check for your response.

** if you click on "Quote" below my post, I will get a notification immediately.

• Monique_Szetho
    Pummy_Raj said:

Just came across your post & noticed that you said. "you have been asking the same question from so many months". So I went into your profile & checked your Questions.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/279576#Comment_279576

Are you asking about the "Rank" like your old Question OR is the question about "High Score"?

** if you click on "Quote" below my post, I will get a notification immediately.

• Monique_Szetho
    Yes, finally someone knows what I am talking about.  Elsa does not have a clue and sent me a link which gives a whole spiel about Rank which shows below my avatar frame and also on leaderboard (first column).  I am talking about the 3rd column where one sees "levels this week".  You click on that column and it shows my name and right below is the HIGHSCORE.  I have 60 and it has been that for months.  Can you explain to me what some people can get over 200 for highscore?????What did they do to get that?
    Pummy_Raj said:

• Monique_Szetho
    Pummy_Raj said:

• keyser_soze
    keyser_soze Posts: 101 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    The high score in leader board is referring to the number of levels completed in a week. @Monique_Szetho. Mine is at 416 and since I only get 30 levels a week it will never change. If you are at the top of the game you will never get enough levels to change it unless you stop playing for a while but where’s the fun in that. Hope this helps. 
  • Shivam5353
    Shivam5353 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Highest level in a week 355 
  • abhinash
    abhinash Posts: 2 Newbie
    The high score in leader board is referring to the number of levels completed in a week. @Monique_Szetho. Mine is at 416 and since I only get 30 levels a week it will never change. If you are at the top of the game you will never get enough levels to change it unless you stop playing for a while but where’s the fun in that. Hope this helps. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?