⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

New error?

Saxi
Saxi Posts: 4 Newbie

Been playing for years but this is a new one on me: No bombs, only about 5 turns into the game and there are obviously moves to be made because I can see one right at the top.

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Saxi, I saw a couple of members post about that error message and it turned out that it was for a level where they had to collect a certain number of chocolates and our natural habit is to get rid of the chocolate before it spreads.  But with that level you needed to let it grow before clearing all that the order required.  I got the same message this week but I wasn't paying attention to what orders I had to collect or how many.  I was too busy concentrating on the game when the box popped up saying the same thing.  Now I am wondering if there is a glitch because if you only did 5 moves and you can see another move can be made on top, then maybe there is a glitch.  I am going to tag the Community Manager, @Cezdiamond so that she can see your print screen.  The box pops up so fast that it doesn't give you a chance to see what you even missed.  My game immediately closed after the pop up.  Did yours close too?
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Hi @Saxi are you still having a problem with this level, which level is it? 

@Elsa is right, this is usually because the items you need to collect are now no longer on the board, but I cannot see clearly the board behind the pop up message. 

Let us know how you are getting on :-) 
  • Saxi
    Saxi Posts: 4 Newbie
    Hi Guys - thank you for the replies. I am off that level now but I can tell you that you have to 'kill' 4 or 5 keys to open up the bottom triangle of squares. Its just getting rid of jelly to win. The other thing that was happening, and has happened on a couple of levels recently is that the key turns white and flashes for a few turns but I have no idea what it means.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
    HI @Saxi the key turning white has been going on for a couple of months now.  It does change back though.
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Thanks for letting us know @Saxi

Going to move this thread to Support so that it can help other players looking for help :-) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?