Game self-closes šŸ˜”

AlexPinto
AlexPinto Posts: 5 Level 2
edited June 4 in Discussions

Iā€™ve been noticing this fact and today Iā€™ve no doubts: each time I open a second window on my iPhone (super updated) to type a reply in any other app and after return to Candy Crush Saga, the app closes by itself and I lost all my progress and benefits I worked and paid to have.

This is a FRAUDULENT FEATURE recently added and deserves a legal complaint agains King.

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,712 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thanks for the feedback. Please email Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center so they can check up what happened in your game.

You can also email them from here:

• AlexPinto

With all due respect, I am sick and tired of speaking with the support people.
    I lost 100s of dollars, and they always avoided the company's responsibilities in correcting the bugs and not trying to fool players by giving some miserable coins or lives.

Now, the new trick is that we cannot stop playing, and when we come back to the game, it self-closes, and we lose all our progress as the app restarts.
    I have 100% updated IOS and have played for 2+ years, but that means nothing to King.
    We are here to be stupid and burn money.
    I stopped and made my voice heard well.
    They do not respect me; I won't respect them!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,800 Candy Moderator
    edited June 4

Hello Alex @AlexPintošŸ¤— A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

First of all, I am sorry to hear about the glitches you have been experiencing in your game!

Except for Community In-charge team, all others that help out here are players just like you! Hence, we can only suggest or answer from our own experiences, but cannot resolve issues!

Is your game crashing while watching Ads OR in middle of playing a level?
    Did you check there is enough storage space on your device? King games recommend minimum 2 GB for the games to work properly!

I know that contacting the Player Support team is a patience testing and time consuming process as it takes a while to receive reply from them! But, only they have the resources to help us out with certain issues!! That's why, we are asking you to contact them and send a complaint.

Can you please try one last time to contact them and send a complaint?

Hope the glitches will be resolved soon and you will enjoy your game againšŸ«šŸ«

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,559 Legend

I have read somewhere that the Candy Crush game no longer allows another window to be opened or any way to open a second app while it is running. I am not sure where I read it, but I think it was from a moderator in this community. Therefore I can imagine that this is the root cause of your issue here. You can play Candy Crush only if it is the only app you have open. So for example you can no longer have a YouTube picture in picture while playing Candy Crush. I would also suggest that you stop spending any real money on Candy Crush.

• AlexPinto

Though the support guys declare ALL levels are possible to accomplish, the game has certain levels where no matter your skills (and I have 3 years in this game: level 11.976), you are kicked out with a message ā€œTHERE ARE NO MORE POSSIBLE SWITCHES.ā€

I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE CHANCE TO START PLAYING, AND THE GAME CRASHED BY ITSELF DUE TO A LACK OF COMBINATIONS. šŸ˜”This is premeditated to defraud players and make them go backward, losing all their financial investment, time, and accumulated benefits.

Tired of writing to support. Their fake sympathy sucks with blah blah always venting that the player is guilty and saying the usual sentence: ā€œWe also didn't detect any issues on this current level.ā€
    ā€œWe are so nice that we offer you 2 Handy Free Switch x2 Color Bomb x2 Fish x2 Striped Wrapped Candy x35 Gold Barsā€

I HAD 10X THAT AND LOST IT ALL THX TO TRAPS THEY PURPOSELY PUT INTO THE GAME TO MAKE US LOSE. THAT'S ENOUGH! NOT EVEN +1$.
    AND WHEN I'M INTERVIEWED BY THE INDEPENDENT QUERY TEAM I WAS SELECTED, I WILL EXPOSE THIS!!!

40 levels to be on Top Tier and kicked out by an IMPLANTED glitch support tries to prove is MY FAULT.

• AlexPinto
  • christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,559 Legend

I am a player like you are and not affiliated to King at all, so I am glad your not nice reply to me was not posted! By the way I agree with the assessment you wrote in your previous post.

• AlexPinto

@christinewupp My not-nice post was a postā€”far from a reply to you, honestly. You were kind to comment and even advise. I have no reason to say anything unkind to you! Respect! šŸ¤

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?