ISSUE WITH FRIENDS RECEIVING LIVES

Options
NippiCak
NippiCak Posts: 10 Level 2

Hi all,

I'm new here but not new to the game. My account is linked to my Facebook to log in and I have friends on my friends list that are both linked via their Facebook accounts and just set up via an email address.

For around 2 weeks my friends that have accounts set up/logging in with an email address are not receiving any lives I'm sending. I'm still able to receive lives from them.

I have no issues in my friends receiving lives whose accounts are 'log in with Facebook' accounts.

Feedback from the friends that are not receiving lives are the same - My account in their friends' list shows my name with no profile picture, it also does not show my levels. They tell me it sometimes loads to a cartoon pic of a cat smoking a pipe (Just a game generated image) and never shows my Facebook profile picture.

It's frustrating to say the least, I enjoy sending my friends lives to help them - they're heavily into the game and one of the main reasons I joined is to help in their game journey and send lives/help. I'm considering just quitting the game.

I've tried logging out and back in, tried uninstalling and reinstalling, to no avail.

Can anyone help/has anyone experienced similar?

Thank you!

Nik

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?