We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Can I recover my bonus

Shell57
Shell57 Posts: 7 Level 2

I had completed a difficult road and received the 35 gold plus the 5 extra and the game froze after I claimed saying there was a connection error. When after a few seconds the game resumed the gold wasn't posted to my acct. It's not the 1st time this has happened but I never said anything reasoning well,it's just a game. Can I get that 40 gold posted to my acct?

Best Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,446 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Sometimes the rewards from the Episode Races can take a little detour before reaching your game account.

Here's what you can do:

1. Make sure your game is connected to the internet. Sometimes, a quick connection check does the trick!
    2. If you've already tried closing and reopening the game, the next step is to reach out to our support team. You can contact them directly through the game's settings menu. Tap on the 'Settings' gear icon, then select 'Help Center' and 'Contact Us.'

When reaching out, it would be super helpful to include:

• Your game ID or the email address associated with your game account.
    • The date and approximate time you finished the races.
    • A mention that you were expecting your gold bars for finishing first in two Episode Races.

Our team will leap into action and investigating what happened 

• Shell57
    Answer ✓

Thank you for your assistance ☺️

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,446 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Sometimes the rewards from the Episode Races can take a little detour before reaching your game account.

Here's what you can do:

1. Make sure your game is connected to the internet. Sometimes, a quick connection check does the trick!
    2. If you've already tried closing and reopening the game, the next step is to reach out to our support team. You can contact them directly through the game's settings menu. Tap on the 'Settings' gear icon, then select 'Help Center' and 'Contact Us.'

When reaching out, it would be super helpful to include:

• Your game ID or the email address associated with your game account.
    • The date and approximate time you finished the races.
    • A mention that you were expecting your gold bars for finishing first in two Episode Races.

Our team will leap into action and investigating what happened 

• Shell57
    Answer ✓

Thank you for your assistance ☺️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?