Certain ads cause freezing

patchelect
patchelect Posts: 6 Level 2

I have been noticing lately that certain ads are almost always causing freezing. There is an ad for a Cooler Depot as well as one for a Mid Isle Equipment that cause problems. The Mid Isle one generally doesn't create problems, but the Cooler Depot is almost always causing problems causing a need to reboot. The screen freezes and generally cannot be unfrozen without losing the progress and starting over.

Answers

• patchelect

Should have mentioned using an iPad mini 5 running IOS 17.5.1

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,800 Candy Moderator

Hello @patchelect🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

Thank you for mentioning the device you use! Whenever you are experiencing issues with the Ads, I would suggest you send a complaint to the King Player Support team.

Please follow below steps to send your complaint⬇️

• Click on the Pink Cogwheel (Gear icon) located in the top right corner of the game map screen;
    • Click on the ? icon in the Settings window;
    • Scroll down till you see "Privacy & Terms";
    • The very first option is to report an Ad! Click on it and follow the steps provided there.

If you have further questions, please let me know🍫🍫

• patchelect

I have no Id that I can find. I do not have any sort of membership.

My issue is happening randomly with three specific ads on Candy Crush Saga. One is an ad for a Mid-Isle Equipment. Another is for a Dirtbox Overland, and the third is for Cooler Deport. The ads either run correctly or else freeze up in the first seconds. My only recourse is to either reboot the game which loses my position or else wait the typical 30 seconds to so where I can then hit the X. That gives me the screen saying that if I quit I will lose my position. I click on it and I do lose my position. This only happens when playing the game and hoping for bonus rounds. If the ads do occur during general start up they never freeze. All other ads run normally only these three which are oddly for equipment. I'm suspecting that they might be created by the same studio but cannot be sure.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?