Issue with connection

Options
Alison_Malpass
Alison_Malpass Posts: 6 Level 2

Last hour issue with connection. No access to bars etc. Checked everything my side is there a central issue?

CCheers

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,466 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback . Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.

Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.

For more Info Here

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,466 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback . Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.

Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.

For more Info Here

• Alison_Malpass
    Alison_Malpass Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Done all of that multiple times before I contacted you. Tried again still no connection. Others seem to be having ame issues. I've basically wasted 30 mins of play because couldn't access bars

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,873 Level 5
    Options

Hi there. I think it's definitely a central issue, since I have just experienced a total connection issue myself for the first time ever and there are lots of complaints trickling in in the support forum here. Unfortunately I have heard that King don't work at weekends so I don't know if there is anyone around to fix it. I guess we'll just have to find something better to do this weekend.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?