Missing Boosters

Options
Jacquelinegiallanzo
Jacquelinegiallanzo Posts: 9 Level 2
edited June 18 in Discussions

I have texted Candy Crush Saga several times and no response from you at all. Can you please respond to me on my Facebook. I bought many 19.99 booster and did not receive 1 of them. I also played the gold race game and won 70 gold bars and 8 Icecream cones, and then a week later I won 20 gold bars and a bunch of boosters and didn’t receive any of them. Please can someone help me. My cell number is*My name is Jackie Giallanzo and I need help! Please help me! Thank you ☺️

*Edited by CM:⛔️ That’s too much personal information - Our House Rules

Comments

• Peaches12
    Peaches12 Posts: 129 Level 3
    Options

Jackie,

First you should edit your post and remove your phone number as soon as possible This is a public forum and anyone can see it. I will tag @PummyRaj who will be able to let you know how to contact King about your purchase problem.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    edited June 18
    Options

Hello Jackie @Jacquelinegiallanzo🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

I am very sorry to hear about the issues in your game!

(1) For the Purchases you did not receive —> Are you playing the game on a mobile device OR the Facebook browser?

(2) For the rewards you did not receive —> you will have to contact King Player Support team and send a complaint.

• The 20 Gold Bars and the bunch of boosters could be from "Gold Chocolate Box"! Can you confirm that please?
    • And 70 Gold Bars & Ice cream cones — I am thinking that the Ice cream cones might be Party Poppers! So, the 70 Gold Bars and the Party Popper boosters must be from "Top that" event, where you collect lots of Blue candy and collect prizes?

If you can reply back and confirm these for me, I will be able to assist you further, and give you steps on how to contact the King Player Support team.

Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?