Gold bars

Options
jessica218
jessica218 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited June 26 in Support

Yes I wanted to know I've been buying lots of money on gold bar but then every time a game finish it will say like I have 15points and gold bars but when I try to use it tells me I have to purchase gold bars again when I should some left. Can you please let me know what's wrong because I don't have lots of money I get a Social Security every month that's all if my husband knows I'm using all . money he will really get upset. I can't keep using money and not seeing what I paid for. Can you please answer me or call me at … . Or give me a free number I can call. Thank you. Elizabeth …

*Edited by CM:⛔️ That’s too much personal information - Our House Rules

Answers

• SherryPardee
    SherryPardee Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

don't spend your money on the game, it is not right. Let the experts help, and keep your cash!

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,266 Community Manager
    edited June 25
    Options

Hi jessica218,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Gold Bars.

Unfortunately, we cannot provide support over the phone, but our Player Support team can assist you through the game app. Here’s how to get in touch with them:

1. Open the Game: Start Candy Crush Saga on your device.
    2. Go to Settings: Tap on the gear icon in the corner.
    3. Help Center: Select "Help Center" or "Customer Care".
    4. Contact Us: Choose the "Contact Us" option and provide details about your issue with the gold bars.

Make sure to include any relevant information, like your account details and a description of the problem!

However, if you can get back to us here in the community with a screenshot of the part where it tells you have to purchase Gold bars even when you have available, we can assist you more effectively.

If you have any other questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask here, we’re here to help 😉

• cookiemae
    cookiemae Posts: 688 Level 3
    Options

@QueenB The poster should have been advised to remove her phone number.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?