Why won't you let me pass a hard level?????

Options
maxless95
maxless95 Posts: 3 Newbie

Boy you guys are real rip-off's, unless I buy something you won't let me pass a hard level. I have been on the same level for over 2 months and not even any sign's that I might pass, no help with the daily spins either. What is going on???

Answers

• Nataliekamarinos
    Nataliekamarinos Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Have you tried different ways to crush candy each games? I've read hints on passing hard levels. Maybe those can help?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,225 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @maxless95🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are stuck on a hard level from a while now!

Can you tell me which level it is? Also, post a screenshot of your level board (after you open it)? May be some of our Community friends can help you with tips to pass the level?

To reply back, please type below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫

• maxless95
    maxless95 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I'm on level 4015.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,225 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @christinewupp and @MannyFae🙋‍♀️

Will you be able to provide any tips for @maxless95 to pass level # 4015, please?

Thank you🍫🍫

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,960 Legend
    Options

Thank you for the invite to try this challenge. Unfortunately this level has defeated me also, and I was unable to pass this without boosters in the 26 attempts available to me today.

This is not a level where there is a simple strategy that can be followed to pass. You do depend on a lucky board being sent out to you by King and I am unsure when or if this will appear (Is this a Pay-to-pass level?) Waiting for a lucky board on one of these is like waiting for Godot. So I would suggest the following strategy @maxless95 , given you have already been stuck on this for so long.

If you are on mobile do you get Season Pass? Play and replay easy to pass levels for this event by scrolling back the board, until you have reached the last tier and the UFO. Collect all these boosters and then wait until the game gives you timed starting boosters. You will probably get timed boosters as a prize for completing the first chocolate box (also possible with old levels), so you could use these. Then use these and any lives from friends you have, to play level 4015 until you get close like I did here:

With 3 moves to go there are three separate places with frosting, which is ideal for a UFO. I played one and got this winning position:

I went on to beat the level by matching the reds in the middle and the purples on the right.

The best tip I can give you is to watch out for a sign that the game is trying to help you by allowing you create special candies, then take advantage of these opportunities and especially any chance to create a colour bomb/wrap or colour bomb stripe or a wrap/stripe combo. If there are such opportunities then the game may help you get close, though I am not sure it will on this occasion help you pass. You may need one UFO or at least a lollipop hammer at the end, so do play events to gain those boosters and save them up before attempting this level again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?