We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Why in level 3417 the fishes are far and few between?

Sing2me1511
Sing2me1511 Posts: 7 Level 2

I just watched several YouTubes of someone completing the level with no boosters and the amount of fish I seen being given is phenomenal. I am not receiving that amount of fish at all! There is definitely something fishy, no pun intended, going on! I can’t clear this level at this rate I’m being given 2 fishes and then even when I’m rewarded boosters it still isn’t enough! Explain!!!

Best Answer

• MannyFae
    MannyFae Posts: 538 Level 4
    Answer ✓

Hello @Sing2me1511

The number of fish that are spawned from a bobber depends on whether it is hit with a single special candy or a combination. If you hit it with a stripe, it will spawn a single fish, but if you hit it with a striped+striped combination, it will spawn three fish. If you can position a combo so that it hits two bobbers at once, you will get six fish.

The striped+wrapped combination is the best combo to use on this level, as it can hit bobbers and clear frosting at the same time. Watch out for every opportunity to create it!

The screenshots above show that a striped and wrapped combination had an impact on the board, and the frosting is now much thinner.

Also, watch for an opportunity to set off multiple stripes at once. For example, in the screenshot below I have a position where I can use a striped+striped combo to hit both bobbers. It also sets off two additional stripes that hit bobbers, producing 9 fish in total.

Finally, it's not enough to rely solely on fish to clear the board. I think that a color bomb and stripe combination is necessary to win this. Of course, it requires some luck to make it.

Hope this helps and good luck!

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?