Answers

• ererrf
    ererrf Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    What's the fastest way to win in candy crush

• ererrf
    ererrf Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    What's the fastest way to win in candy crush??

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @shenn07 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

As per my experience, there is no fast way to win the game and climb up the levels!! In my opinion, we have to have fun while playing the game strategically!

If our aim is just to dash through, there is no fun but stress to win the levels🤔

Hi @Alienscar , @Carol-38 , @christinewupp , @cookiemae , @MannyFae , @Peaches12 , @Peter_Tornaros , and @Scooterpie

Can you please share your thoughts?

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,042 Level 5
    Options

Each game is different, so you need to analyse the board before you start. Then work out your strategy and adjust it as you proceed. Haste makes waste.

Usually it is best to eliminate as many blockers as possible as quickly as possible. So look to create color bomb/wrapped or striped combos or just wrapped or striped candies. If you use boosters, make sure you don't waste them and watch the board for the right time to use them.

Hope this helps @shenn07

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 15,021 Legend
    edited June 29
    Options

What's the fastest way to win in candy

I am not really sure how to answer this question @shenn07. Why do you want to win quickly? Candy Crush isn't a race and there isn't any reward for being the quickest to finish a level.

That said if money isn't an issue I guess the quickest way to complete a level is to use a Party Booster or two.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 7,039 Legend
    Options

The bottom line is that Candy Crush is not a game that you can win @shenn07. The aim is not to win, but to have fun. You will never reach the end of the game as new levels keep getting added, and playing levels above 10,000 is not so much fun, because many are too full of blockers to enjoy.

So if your aim is to have fun without spending a fortune, then play relatively slowly. I find the ideal speed is probably one episode in 24 hours as this will allow best use of all the daily events and rewards and will win you the episode race gold. This should be the aim for most players who want to play without spending money.

If on the other hand you are rich and want to get to the end of the map as quickly as possible (I don't know what for, as there is no reward for getting there) then buy bagloads of party poppers and UFOs and play until you get arthritis in your fingers. I would not recommend this at all!

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 11,070 Level 5
    Options

First it would be nice to know @shenn07 @ererrf how long you have been playing Candy Crush Saga and what levels you are on. I would recommend you log in to your game every day to get as many free boosters as you can from the Daily Treat Machine, Booster Wheel, Sweet Cinema and Chocolate Box. Also keep an eye open for any side games where you can get more free boosters and gold bars, as you will need these on many levels you play. Before playing, study the board of the level you are on and when playing always keep watching what you need to collect and how that is going, also always be aware of how many moves you have left. If possible make enough time to start and finish an Episode with the hope that you win it and get the gold bars. Each level is different, some you will pass quickly and many you will need extra moves (needing gold bars) and/or boosters. So good luck with your games, hope you have fun and it will be nice to hear from you both again in the Community 😊

• Peaches12
    Peaches12 Posts: 129 Level 3
    Options

Not sure how my name got in here with so many expert players, but here is my opinion.

To get faster, it just takes practice. Make sure you don't lose sight of the objective in each level. Learn how to create the special candies and get them next to each other for the greatest effect. Learn how to use your boosters so they do the most damage. Like any new skill, the more times you play the easier it will become and the faster you will be able to complete a level, just make sure you get the basics down. If you make a mistake, then learn from it.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 7,039 Legend
    Options

You well deserve to be here amongst the "expert players" @Peaches12 . The only thing that makes us appear more expert is that we've been around so long. It's always great to hear from you and you obviously have a lot of good and valuable advice to give!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?