⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Level 1937

Options

I agree with the person who posted 3 weeks ago.  I now have 18 moves for this level. It is supposed to be an easy level; what a joke.  I can see why some people just stop playing.  People used to have 40; then 35. Now 18.  Now boring.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Vicki, can you please confirm that you are speaking about this level on Candy crush Soda Saga because I haven't really seen changes in the number of moves for this game.  What you speak about has been happening a lot with CC Saga and we are reporting these to the studio.  So if you meant CC Saga can you please let me know so that I can forward this message to them.

• Andy_2_2
    Andy_2_2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited October 2018
    Options

I agree,Candy Crush level 1937- just 18 moves is completely impossible to pass this level.

• _Elsa_
    Options
  • Andy_2_2
    Andy_2_2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

It may be a "reason" but it's not an answer. 18 moves to shift 67 jellies - impossible.

• redliner69
    redliner69 Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options
    16 moves for me. Laughable. Videos I see have 35 moves. lots of levels have reduced moves. Unfair on those people who have supposedly easier levels made impossible. Don't worry though. I try once a day, five goes, then put it down. You won't get any money from me on levels that you have made impossible.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @redliner69, can you please verify that you are referring to that level for Candy Crush Soda Saga?  You are mentioning 16 moves but the previous messages are all saying 18 moves so I'm not sure if it got changed again or you meant that question for Candy Crush Saga.
  • redliner69
    redliner69 Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options
    Apologies, 18 moves. Thing is, it's not just the 67 jellies that need removing, its the 7 jellies under the popcorns. These take 3 blasts to clear. 

But the general bigger issue is a number of levels are often "tweaked". Lots of times I've been stuck on levels, only to find out that previous players had more moves when I view videos.
    That's not fair on new players, or players that don't play as much. Furthermore, people may have been successful due to the amount of boosters they pay for. 
    It's not right that following players are punished because previous players passed a level quickly, by possibly by paying for it.
  • Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    Options
    Hi @redliner69 , let me just make a couple comments around your points (which I do understand)...

1. popcorns might be taken out in less than 3 blasts if nearby wrapped candies get to be helpful (even a single wrapped candy may deliver 2 blasts per move)

2. tweaks go both ways, not only from easier to harder... I have played levels that were too hard in the first place, poured effort and boosters and continues - and those have subsequently been made easier (aka nerfed)

In general, stocking up boosters in Candy Crush is easy enough even for relatively casual players (and allow me to say that if we're talking about level 1937 you're not quite a casual player ;)), so harder levels might be tackled with some booster help.

I will try and replay CC 1937 in the weekend after I'm done sweating to get to 4310 and comment with better knowledge of the current state of this level :)
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @redliner69, I totally empathize with you.  I am going to tag @Cezdiamond who is the Community Manager..  There are quite a few complaints about this level and usually when there are this many we can elevate it to the studio for a fix.  Hang in there and hopefully we can get a change.
  • Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    Options
    So, I replayed it with full booster set - meaning 2x choc bombs, 2x striped+wrapped, +3 moves (starting hence with 21).
    First move combining choc bomb + wrapped.

I rest my case ;)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?