RESTORATION OF GAME BOOSTERS

Options
Sunil_Shrivastav
Sunil_Shrivastav Posts: 18 Level 2
Dear Sir/Madam
                      I am very much disappointed with your technical team and forum.
          Please refer to the trailing mail and think over it.Today all game boosters and powers are gone. Instead of restoration you're doing just opposite with my game.
            I think I should have uninstalled it.
I am waiting for restoration of all the listed game boosters and powers.
             If it is not done I will have to uninstall it for ever.
With regards

Sunil Kumar Shrivastava

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hey everyone! 
    I am really sorry that you lost your Boosters, as @Elsa said they are saved to the device  and not the profile data so if you change device or reinstall the game these items will be lost. 

It is not usually our policy to reimburse items that were won, but as a gesture of goodwill I have credited a few goodies to your account :-) 

Have a sweet weekend! 

Answers

• Sunil_Shrivastav
    Options
    Dear Sir/Madam
          I am giving a list of game boosters and powers which were lost during change of mobile hand set at level 2110.
        I have changed my mobile on 29-12-2018.When I started playing"Candy crush" it was at level 1st but very soon moved to level 2110 where I was stuck.
        I am trying to give number of each booster based on my memory.
      Please help me by immediate  restoration of game boosters and powers which were accumulated over a period of time.

List of game boosters
    1-Color Bomb-19/22
    2-Striped &Wrapped Candy-15/19
    3-Coconut Wheel-69/72
    4-Jelly Fish-39/43
    5-Lollypop Hammer-15/19
    6-Free Switch-15/29
    7-UFO-2/3
    8-Party Booster-1/2
    9-Striped Brush-Nil
    10-Lucky Candy-47/54
    Please restore all these boosters immediately and oblige me.
      With regards
    Sunil Kumar Shrivastava
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options

Please note that the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost. For this reason, we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars.

What I can try to do for you is to tag @Cezdiamond who is the community manager here.  Usually they do not reimburse you for any boosters that you won as rewards.  If they were purchased boosters that you lost, then please let me know because then I have to point you in a different direction. 

• Sunil_Shrivastav
    Options
    These were rewarded not purchased.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Thanks for updating your message.  Let's wait to hear from the community manager.  They are now all gone for the day but hopefully tomorrow she will see your message and come here.
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hey everyone! 
    I am really sorry that you lost your Boosters, as @Elsa said they are saved to the device  and not the profile data so if you change device or reinstall the game these items will be lost. 

It is not usually our policy to reimburse items that were won, but as a gesture of goodwill I have credited a few goodies to your account :-) 

Have a sweet weekend! 
  • Sunil_Shrivastav
    Options
    Thank you.
    Now I will use most of the boosters and powers when required so they do not accumulate and subsequently lost accidentally.
  • Saminasyed
    Saminasyed Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Dear Sir/Madam

Due to space shortage in my phone I cleared the data from app manager to get some free space.

During this activity, I also cleared the data of Candy Crush Saga. I was on level 3445, as my game was connected with facebook so recovered my game level but unfortunately I lost my all boosters which I collected in last 3 years.

Please help to restore/ recover these boosters if fully not possible do it partially

I shall be thankful to you

• kerrydlewis
    kerrydlewis Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

If you are simply installing cc onto another device,simply clone phone=no loss of boosters !

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,712 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Interesting, shall look up on how to clone phone.

However, if you are able to backup your app say in iTunes, you may able to restore your last saved booster.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?