Is anyone else noticing when u add several lives, what they give u one less life than you added?

griffinra53
griffinra53 Posts: 19 Level 2

I’ve been noticing the past few days that if I run out of lives, go to my lives given by friends, and I check 4 lives to add, when I go back to the game, I only have 3 lives????!!!!!!!! VERY disturbing - I’ve added a LOT of lives that I have NOT RECEIVED!!!!! Please, please fix this ASAP and give me credits for all the lives I’ve lost!!!! I have screenshots that I’ve taken this morning when it continued to happen again! These attached screenshots are a bit out of order, but you can see there is clearly a shot that says:

~I have “2” lives left. (right upper corner of screen below envelope) 

~I have a shot of the screen when I opened the available lives window to see the clearly 2 lives available, (one from Sharlene and Dawn). 

~Next shot shows my checking both lives

~ Next shot is taken after I clicked on “accept” (you still see the 2 lives darkenend on screen on well as accept)

~ next shot I was back on the game board and IT CLEARLY ONLY GAVE ME 1 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have another set of screenshots just before this where I checked 3 lives and it gave me 2!!!!! Finally I decided i’d Better take detailed screenshots to best show what happened!!!! Like I said, it’s happened the past few days! 

I sure hope they can remedy the situation quickly!!! And I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE a COMPENSATION for all my lost lives!!!!!!!

Thank you!

Best Answer

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    edited February 2019 Answer ✓
    Hi @griffinra53 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I appreciate that you made screenshots cause it makes it easier to explain. As you know, in envelope we can store the lives we receive from our friends but also the requests they send to us when they need more lives.

As you said, you have two messages in your inbox. Please note that one message clearly says "Sharlene asks you to send a life" and the other says "Dawn gave you a life". According to this you have actually sent one life to Sharlene and received one life from Dawn.

I hope this will help you. Have a wonderful weekend 🤗

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    edited February 2019 Answer ✓
    Hi @griffinra53 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I appreciate that you made screenshots cause it makes it easier to explain. As you know, in envelope we can store the lives we receive from our friends but also the requests they send to us when they need more lives.

As you said, you have two messages in your inbox. Please note that one message clearly says "Sharlene asks you to send a life" and the other says "Dawn gave you a life". According to this you have actually sent one life to Sharlene and received one life from Dawn.

I hope this will help you. Have a wonderful weekend 🤗
  • griffinra53
    griffinra53 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Ok, I see that now on this one - thank you. When the heck did they change the color of the “asks you for a life” to the same exact color as the “sends you a life” messages in the inbox?!!!!! It used to be I could glance at my messages and know how many actual lives I had because THE LIFE REQUESTS WERE A DARKER PINK! WHY THE HECK DIDN’T THEY NOTIFY US SO I COULD WATCH FOR IT?! I RECENTLY HAD CATARACT SURG AND DON’T HAVE MY GLASSES MADE YET. I can’t see up close very well until then, but now I see it’s more words in the message when they ask for a life, so I will pay attention more. FYI: I always go through my messages and glance at all of them so if anyone is asking for a life I can go ahead and send them. This will make it more difficult to do!!!  Honestly this is craziness!! Once again, WHY DIDN”T U TELL US WHEN YOU CHANGED IT?!!!!!!! This has had me upset to no end and taken hours of my time documenting, writing it up, etc!!!!! I’m disabled (for several different reasons) and stress causes my pain level to increase quite a bit. 
    Thank you
  • firebombmarkus
    You are welcome 🤗 @griffinra53 I understand your point of view and am sorry that it make you so much stressed. I've seen some players complaining about this. My game still doesn't have this change, I will check for update, maybe I forgot to update. Anyway, I know what color they were and I don't recall that any update informed about layout changes. You can always go to Ideas section amd make your own idea you want to be implemented by the studio so people can vote for it.

Have a great day 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?