🌡 Top That!

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,334 Legend
    edited July 11
    🙂 It's fun, but could use some tweaks.

I miss those eggs as well @Aries2020 , as well at the friends challenge, which also gave timed switches and UFOs. Those were great for filling up the chocolate box as well and helped me immensely pass levels and win episode races.

The game goes through phases. I have noted this over the past year. When there is an event on like All Stars or Candy Cup the rewards from events are rubbish and there are also fewer events. After these big events (perhaps because so many players drop out at that point) King bring out new events with better prizes to woo players back into the game and then suddenly Candy Crush becomes fun to play again. Don't waste all your gold and boosters during the lean times: Play less while the going is bad and more when the going gets good. I am trying out that strategy now in my latest game and it seems to work: Hoard gold during the good weeks and stop playing when I note that I am losing gold.

• Johan_DelaCena
    Johan_DelaCena Posts: 294 Level 3
    🙂 It's fun, but could use some tweaks.

I could not complete that in under 3 days! Please, not fair

• Aries2020
    Aries2020 Posts: 141 Level 3
    🥳 Love it! It's exciting and engaging!

Thanks. I have Candy Crush on two ipads - one older one, about 7 yrs old and one brand new one - latest model. I never once had it on the new one but I did on the older one and my old android tablet. Thanks for responding. Good to know.

• Aries2020

I don't play it to win the top prize. So not worth it. I just have a lot of fun getting through it. Call it my competitive streak. 😂😂 I just like playing it a lot. It's become my favorite event over the last few weeks. And now that they took it away and removed the 2x button, all the rest has become infuriating and impossible and ridiculous. Sitting there waiting for a cascade to finish on the board is like watching grass grow. I can answer 5 work emails in the time it now takes this game to figure itself out. And the worst part - thru remove some events and features only for certain users, so now my devices, depending on what King left me and didn't leave me all make no sense. Like if I have Top That on the device that no longer has the 2x button, it's useless to even play bc I won't get anywhere in time. King is ridiculous.

• Aries2020

Thank you for the great advice!! Makes sense!

• Munster
    Munster Posts: 554 Level 3

Unable to complete, I'm on levels 16476 and 12 of TOP THAT! The levels are challenging and extremely complicated to beat. The legendary level,16474, is impossible to finish with just the moves given, I had to use gold bars to get 130 extra moves to finish and the super hard and easy levels are the same and the weekly contest is a joke too…ADMIN, if you want us to play against other players, make it fair, people on the same levels should be playing against each other and not against players on much lower levels than us or go back to how it was in the beginning, we play against our friend group.

• SubstitutePyrolight
    SubstitutePyrolight Posts: 94 Level 2

Yup not even close with 24 hours put into it over 4 days. That is going to be more than 95% of the player base.

• Aries2020

I don't have it again this week in any device. What is this? Last week it was being tested. What's King's excuse thus week?? Ridiculous.

• Aries2020

I don't play it to get the reward. I just enjoy the process and I don't have it for the 2nd week in a row.

• Aries2020

I don't have it again on any of my devices. Pathetic. I don't play for the rewards. I just enjoy the challenge and competing with myself against the clock. It's a great stress reducer. I can't believe they would just take it away randomly.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?