Candy Necklace and Chocolate Box have disappeared.

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 15,977 Legend

Hi @Peter_Tornaros yes I do think you have understood the reason for some of the changes occurring in the game. King appears to be using the All Stars as a learning experience and then modifying the game after each All Stars to limit the actions of people that take advantage of loopholes. This year one loophole was playing the game across several devices at the same time possibly with the help of friends/relatives.

I think King is trying to limit the linked experience of game features when played on the same account across several devices.

I think another loophole was the practice of signing out of your game to collect boosters from level 1 again and then signing back in to keep the boosters you had collected. I believe this has been modded out of the game by King now as well.

Obviously all of this is just conjecture on my part.

• Alienscar
    edited July 5

It is hard to pick up as it appears and disappears very quickly, but it looks like I now have a Chocolate Box that only has 4 stages culminating in the Gold Chocolate Box. It then reverts back to the first stage, the Classic Chocolate Box.

I am not sure I understand your point here @Peter_Tornaros

This is how the Chocolate Box has worked in my game for a long time now.

The Chocolate Box consists of four parts. The Classic, the Bronze, the Silver and the Gold. Each box has four tasks and you can change the assigned task if you want to.

You have as long as you like to complete the Classic Box. Once you have completed the Classic you start the Bronze. Sometimes the next box starts immediately, sometimes there is a five minute break. You have two days to complete the Bronze box or it defaults back to the Classic.

If you complete the Bronze box you immediately start the Silver box (or five minute break). You have two days to complete the four tasks. If you fail to complete the Silver Box in two days it defaults back to the Classic Box

Once you complete the Silver Box you start the Gold Box. You only have one day to complete the four tasks of the Gold Box (some people have three days). If you complete the Gold Box you start another Gold Box immediately. If you fail to complete the four tasks within one day you are defaulted back to the Classic Box.

I am wondering now did you think that once you reached the Gold Box you stayed on the Gold Box?

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,084 Level 5

I am wondering now did you think that once you reached the Gold Box you stayed on the Gold Box?

@Alienscar

Whether I had a glitch or not, I don't know, but my Chocolate Box stayed on the Gold Box unless I didn't complete the task in 2/3 days. Then it reverted back to the Classic Box.

• Eriki02
    Eriki02 Posts: 5 Level 2

It's outrageous that many people have been complaining for days and no meaningful answer has been received as to why the advertisements have stopped, why there is no help, extra steps. Why don't they write what the real problem is!!??? Big big disappointment.

• kamy32
    kamy32 Posts: 8 Level 2

I can’t play the game. The silver chocolate box pops up and unable to click continue. Going on the third day and I’ve not heard anything back from anyone? Wonder why this is doing this?

• Peter_Tornaros

Below follow up to June 14 post that never received a reply offering a reason or solution !!

Totally fed up with the incompetence constantly costing me time and money (boosters) @QueenB @PummyRaj

My Candy Necklace disappeared again for absolutely no reason on Level 17139.

Is this complaint going to be again totally ignored ??????????????

• Peter_Tornaros

I will keep posting @QueenB @PummyRaj although the Design Studio either is ignoring this problem or just hasn't got the competence or knowledge to fix it ??

Which is it ???

It happened again this morning. The below screenshots were taken less than a minute apart, before I could even attempt to get the UFOs !!

This is the main problem @Alienscar. I don't even get the chance to complete the Gold Chocolate Box.

• Peter_Tornaros

I intend to keep posting this glitch until something is done @QueenB @PummyRaj

Just got to the Gold Chocolate Box and the below happened again. My entire day's play has so far been wasted.

@Alienscar I am starting to strongly suspect that the design studio is devoid of anyone with the expertise to fix this problem !!!

• Alienscar

The screenshots are really helpful @Peter_Tornaros as at least they seem to show that your issue isn't just a case of your timer running out on the gold chocolate box.

the Design Studio either is ignoring this problem or just hasn't got the competence or knowledge to fix it

I would guess they are just ignoring you Peter. I don't think I have seen any other posts on this problem, so it is highly unlikely that the Team will investigate an issue that only affects a minority of games.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 6,145 Level 5
    edited July 22

I have started this practice with the Gold Box, presently I have the 4 day 30 gold bars at end version. If I am on the last task for the Gold Box on Sunday (like last night) I complete it before I go to bed. Monday seems to be a day of change. Things have long messed up on Monday mornings. I do not mess with the Daily Treat Machine first thing on Monday either. For that matter on Wednesday I wait till the new levels come out before I do the Daily Treat Machine or mess with anything. Mondays and Wednesdays… Watch out! Tuesdays, later on in my day I check for any updates for CCS and Windows if I do not see any I check again Wednesday morning.

Time zones make timing different for us. I complete my Gold Box final stage if I am on it before 9:00pm EDT (at present) on Sunday. Before bed time! I now do this with any version that I have.

As for your Chocolate Box that often just reverts for no reason @Peter_Tornaros, looks like you still have the 3 day 20 gold bars at the end Gold Box. That one seems to be the one that messes up the worst at least it did when I had it. I just ignored it and played on. That version seems to mess up and revert back to the Classic Box a lot! Seems to be the worst version.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?