🎶 How do you enjoy the sounds of Candy Crush Saga?

QueenB
QueenB Posts: 14,893 Community Manager
edited August 7 in Discussions

Hey everyone 🌟

We want to know how you enjoy the sweet sounds of Candy Crush Saga!

Whether you're crushing candies or solving levels, your feedback helps us make the game experience even sweeter. Let us know your preferences on audio while playing.

🎶 How do you enjoy the sounds of Candy Crush Saga?

Bonus Question: Did the audio challenge contest that we run HERE make you change your mind about playing with sounds on? 🎧

Vote and share your reasons in the comments below for a chance to win Gold Bars!

🎁 10 random players who vote will win 20GB each in their game of their choice 🍬✨

More Chances to Win:

Don't forget to vote in our  Candy Crush Soda Saga and Farm Heroes Saga polls as well for additional chances to win gold bars!

You have until the 31st of July to vote and get a chance to win some extra Gold Bars 😉

This had ENDED and the winner are announced HERE!

Terms and Conditions

🎶 How do you enjoy the sounds of Candy Crush Saga? 145 votes

I use music only
4%
Colleen Companion Welshzinooa669baldevpuwarjuhilamiyadevid023MaJiDpAzIrShking666xxx 7 votes
I use sound effects only
13%
cookiemaeSabrinaMme6412generous516Lisa TautonaGeriHardTechno23amingyTranterbleuvanysofiMarwa AdnanCcallstarsmrzshiestieeNaty90UnstoppAble1zlynonde123neeraj980spokojnyja88Alauddeenngo31 19 votes
I use both music and sound effects
35%
D2VNikolaos_ProdromidisrebelchildPrincess_JessicasierrajanetgamepowerPalash_SarmajimmiemaeLadyGaivmanIbnanaJONH10Gamer_200mimisCreamstoneJohan_DelaCenaMikecbyrd121773KingFan242421AlevicaGeorgiagypsy87denisetricci23 51 votes
I play on mute
46%
Peter_TornarosDavid_LewisBigbazzKazza-3Werner_CichyScooterpieKerriejeanpsaautz1GoldieHummingrace76Courtney1990TerriMmaf34100mightymo50MollySOichiLou_2002leannareutinggoraceram 68 votes

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?