We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Fase 15100

soninha_lii
soninha_lii Posts: 5 Level 2

a faze 15100 nao tem numero de jogadas suficientes para passar a fase. Isso DESONESTO. TEREI QUE COMPRAR MOEDAS DE OURO PARA PASSAR???

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,378 Candy Moderator

Hello @soninha_lii🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are stuck on level # 15100! Can you please post a screenshot of your level - after you click on Play and open the level board?

To reply back, please type below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫

• soninha_lii
    soninha_lii Posts: 5 Level 2
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,378 Candy Moderator
    edited July 24

Thank you for the screenshot @soninha_lii 🤗

Do you have the "Season Pass" feature in your game? If so, I would suggest you to play it and collect few UFO boosters. And, use those on this level.

When I replayed this level to check for you, the main hurdle was to clear the Waffles and collect the keys🔑

Let me call in some of my Community Friends and see if they have any tips for you…

@christinewupp & @cookiemae

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,378 Legend

Hello @PummyRaj Sadly Season Pass has not shown up for any of us this week and we suspect King have discontinued our favourite event and the only event I know which would have given anyone a free UFO. I am not sure now what advice to offer any player stuck on the highest levels but I will check out level 15100 and get back to you.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,378 Legend
    edited July 24

Hello @soninha_lii I hope this will help: I have tried this level out and I think that to pass this level you will need to play the coconut wheel booster and at least one lollipop hammer. I had a timed lollipop and colour bomb from an event (the fishing boat), so I was lucky.

There are enough moves, but I believe in order to win this level you need to get the first key early on. So I used a coconut wheel and if it is placed in the best position to unlock the key drop I play the first two or three moves the game suggests.

My strategy was to hit the first key that drops with the lollipop. On two attempts this got me very close to passing. Eventually, on my 8th attempt I managed to pass. You will notice the game is trying to help you if there are opportunities to create wrapped and striped candies. Do not concentrate only on getting the keys out. You have enough moves for this. Instead, if you see opportunities to break some of the rainbow twists then follow the move the game suggests. I found it was trying to help me and suggested the best moves.

I have created a lot of special candies here, but am still short of unlocking the boxes. I now play the coconut wheel towards the left and now the game helps me. None of my special candies explode but I get a chance to create even better combos.

This is now a winning board. I play the double wrap combo. It removes the last key and opens up many opportunities again. I have a lucky board!

I can see on this board that the striped candies to the right will remove the rainbow twists later, and I see a chance to create even more wrapped candies, by making the purple match in the middle. This is now a waiting game. There is one twist on the middle left, which will not be hit by any combo, once I set it off, and I remove this with my next move.

Now I am set up for a combo that will clear the board. I play the wrap/stripe combo.

After this I have a winning move by matching the green candies on the bottom row. In fact there are multiple opportunities to pass now.

I don't know if you will get these opportunities playing without boosters. I think that maybe when I removed the first key early on with a lollipop hammer this may have triggered a lucky board to appear for me.

Good luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?