jay86 Posts: 12 Level 2

No extra free moves

No free boosters

No events..

Real scammers.. once you spent real money they'll stop all free benefits 😑

Comments

• Colleen Companion Welsh
    Colleen Companion Welsh Posts: 929 Level 4

Number One rule in this game never buy anything to get ahead then you eliminate other possibilities especially for watching Ads for boosters. I get free boosters once per day through the Bonus Wheel and Daily Treat Machine. I am not sure what level you are playing but all these things will eventually appear in your game. Gold Bars are essential in this game to use for extra moves if your having difficulty passing a level. Winning an episode race also provides great opportunities to win Gold Bars.. If you accumulate enough you can also use them to exchange for boosters without having to spend money.

Have a great day 😊

July 26, 2024 - 01:52 PM NST

• O_G_BLUE
    O_G_BLUE Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello I agree with the first comment 100% everyday u spin the freebie wheel. The higher u get in the game the levels do become challenging but not unbeatable. Maybe u were frustrated, when that happens take a break and try again. Works for me. Good luck

• czaree
    czaree Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited July 27

I seldom play now and I've started playing Candy Crush Soda. Not as good with a lot of fancy stuff. I'm fed up already with Candy Crush when even a normal level can be impossible. Now to finish an episode at least half of the levels are impossible without gold bars or plenty of boosters. Once I passed level 16000 I lost a lot of interest and got tired of the obvious tactic to make you purchase more and more. I never purchased before level 15600 or something.

edited July 27

I too got fed up with the game when I reached level 16400+ so I created a new Candy Crush Account and King Customer Care graciously transferred all my Gold Bars and Boosters in early May. I believe I had 200 Gold Bars when the reset occurred. I now get ads which I never had before because I made the mistake of purchasing one thing to get past a level and several other things are gradually appearing as I go through the levels.

I have also gotten some amazing results on Candy Royale which I could never finish at my previous level. I am attaching a picture to show you my progress since I did my restart. The other thing that I have learned is only play when you have time to complete an entire episode. Sometimes I may complete one or two episodes per day, somedays it can be four but I play the entire episode to win the episode race.

For me this really depends on the weather. Right now my play time is less but within a month our weather will change definitely no long summer months where I live.

Last count I had 300+ episode race wins that I receive 45 Gold Bars for each episode I won. I play the last level on my laptop with Windows 11 to collect 10 extra Gold Bars in comparison to the 35 that I receive on my Android device. I will not use 10 Gold Bars to pass the episode and I will take the 35 from the Android, watch two ads and get five additional Gold Bars if I cannot pass on the laptop.

I no longer participate in events that I have to use more Gold Bars and/or Boosters to receive less in the end in particular the Top That Event. It has to at least break even or I don't even participate.

I resigned myself to the fact that I would never reach the end with this game another reason for my reset and because playing to the end only eliminates playing time and other opportunities while you wait for new levels to be released each week. Have a great day 😊

July 27, 2024 - 08:10 AM NST

• jay86

U said right.. i can understand. But i didn't get any extra moves thro ads and no ads for extra gold as u told 🚶

edited July 30

What level are you and have you paid for anything yet?

• jay86

Now in level 9003 . all benefits free moves boosters are stopped afta 7000. after that only i purchased several packs. now i didnt got any free benefits thro ads

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?