๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. ๐Ÿ› ๏ธ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Seasons Pass is back for me

2ยป

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 15,996 Legend

Well this is odd and doesn't look like any improvements have been made afterall. I won't say any more as 'walls have ears' as the saying goes

When I opened my game on my tablet later yesterday (no Season Pass) I got the message 'the season pass is over here are your rewards' and it gave me the 15 minute booster that I hadn't claimed on my device that has got the Season Pass. Still no Season Pass in my Events though @Carol-38

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 11,612 Level 5

I've just checked @Alienscar and mine is still the same as yesterday, on tablets but not mobile phone. Must say the game has become very boring, not just the messing around with Seasons Pass but no side games except Top That and collect the butterflies both of which are useless for me. Do get a lot of Help a Friend though and it's obvious why they need help, can't help many as the levels would require too many boosters. So King need to be looking at those levels rather than passing to others to help. Also there are many things that need looking at but King seem to be on a different wavelength. Yes I know their main objective is to earn money, but I can see many even those willing to pay getting fed up and giving it a rest for a while or stopping altogether. Just hope I get a fun side game soon. I know I've gone well off topic and I could go on and on so best stop now ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Alienscar
    edited August 1

not just the messing around with Seasons Pass

Well @Carol-38 let's not forget the messing around with the Daily Treat Machine, Speed Up and the tinkering they have done to the Weekly Contest.

Must say the game has become very boring,ย 

You have been playing the game a lot longer than I have Carol, so you have seen a lot of changes in the game. Personally though I find all the Events/Feature boring and they don't add anything, other than free boosters, meaningful to the game. The game is a simple match three game and all the pretend competition between 'friends' is what I find boring. Doesn't matter what the season is or what the feature is you just collect coloured candy/collect boosters/collect golden crowns to climb a leader board or obtain a certain quantity. Yawn.

I would just be happy with the Booster Wheel, the Treat Machine and playing my levels.

So King need to be looking at those levels rather than passing to others to help.ย 

That is actually a good point Carol. Kingster LindQ told us that all levels were monitored and adjusted dependant on their completion rate/number of players. It would not surprise me at all if King has decided not to adjust the difficulty of a level in favour of getting other people to possibly use gold and boosters to help out.

Also there are many things that need looking at but King seem to be on a different wavelength.ย 

There is nothing wrong with change I guess Carol, but I get what you mean. Lives not being received, connection issues, Adventure Path freezing, grey screen, always last in your Episode Race, playing a level to get your missing features back. The list of long-running issues is getting longer. Meanwhile all we players get is Yeti cheering us on in our game rather than Tiffi.

Personally I think the real problem is one of communication. That is, I am fairly sure (but not confident) that all those issues are being worked on, but King don't provide any kind of progress report or even acknowledge that those issues are being worked on. This is what produces the 'different wavelength' feel to the issues. We see all the issues and we see all the superfluous changes being made to the game and this disparity of urgency could easily be resolved with better communication.

You should check out the Help Centre every now and again Carol. Sometimes King releases articles about issues. Being unable to change your game avatar is a good example of this issue. Loads of posts about the issue and no knowledgeable response from our management team (until I posted links to it). Yet there was a King article explaining that the means to change our avatars has been removed from the game.ย 

I know I've gone well off topic and I could go on and on so best stop now

It is your thread Carol, so I guess you can decide what is off topic or not

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 11,612 Level 5

Thanks @Alienscar you have mentioned a few more things I wasn't going to go on and on about. I won't mention the Chocolate Box, Oops I just did. And we quite often say no-one from King reads the posts. Think the post from kdies commenting on 'Glitch in Candy Crush Saga' Seasons Pass just goes to show they do and they have their ways. I'm guessing kdies is a King employee who set up an account. So being as they do check everything it would be nice if they took note of other things that keep being talked about and as you say at least let us know what is going on/being done.

• FreeSneakyMelonPyroDuck
    FreeSneakyMelonPyroDuck Posts: 67 Level 2

As I say likely something code wise to make it more stable, crash less, break less and so on. I suspect we will see more of this sort of "improvements".

• Alienscar
    edited August 1

As I say @pyrolight there is no real evidence of them making it more stable.

You would have thought the 'improvement' would have fixed the old issue (I am sure you know what I mean) but it hasn't.

• FreeSneakyMelonPyroDuck
    FreeSneakyMelonPyroDuck Posts: 67 Level 2

Heh, I guess I was being hopeful. Guessing if nothing is fixed it was a dependency update. Ie updated out of date libraries but does not actually fix any bugs.

Maybe if we are lucky, the update might allow for fixes to actually be done.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,369 Legend

Hi @Alienscar either I can' t follow what you are trying so say here, or the event plays differently for me on my iPad. I seem to have a version without any glitches as far as I can tell.

• Alienscar

I seem to have a version without any glitches as far as I can tell.

Seems like you follow what I said quite well based on that sentence.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?