💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Comments

• aleahgao
    aleahgao Posts: 5 Level 2
    Hi its me aleah and I need some more lives in all candy crushes

Thank you
    Aleah
  • Chrissy41576
    Chrissy41576 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Please bring back the ability to go back to earlier levels to increase boosters.  The way it is now is very frustrating!
  • lizmarie
    lizmarie Posts: 1 Newbie
    Registered for an account here just to post on this thread. I'm so beyond frustrated with King for taking this away. I'm currently on 4305. It tends to take me days now to pass a level. They're simply too challenging. I lost most of my boosters when I got a new phone and transferred it over. I had over 100 of everything. Now I'm lucky to get 5 of anything. By taking the ability to build a bot (or get helmets, stockings, etc) through replaying levels, it makes it nearly impossible to pass some levels without paying to. I refuse to continue to give money to this game until it's fixed. I've played this game pretty much since it's release. I'm this close to just quitting. 
  • Dkiss12
    Dkiss12 Posts: 1 Newbie
    This will be the end of my playing as well.
    Ridiculous.
  • colourbird
    colourbird Posts: 18 Level 2
    I am now stuck and think this will be the end for me unless this situation is fixed.
  • Alleri
    Alleri Posts: 23 Level 2
    Not only can't you earn build a bot boosters on previous levels, if you build it up playing new levels, it's cleared once you pass the last level. 
  • colourbird
    colourbird Posts: 18 Level 2
    Alleri said:
    Not only can't you earn build a bot boosters on previous levels, if you build it up playing new levels, it's cleared once you pass the last level. 
    I didn't realise they clear them, I haven't been able to get that far!

• Zash
    Zash Posts: 3 Newbie
    please allow players to go back and play previous levels, to get boosters. I used to enjoy destressing after a day at work playing my fav game. Now im not playing due to upgrade and feature not available 
  • Licky2019
    Licky2019 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I have played this game on and off since its launch having left it years ago when I reached the final level (somewhere in the 1000's) and then returned years later to start all over.
    This new build-a-bot that penalises players of challenging levels (the one's that have no doubt paid good money to get there) is wholly unfair, and I will not be playing (or paying) until the old functionality (accumulate rewards via bots/ stockings etc) is switched back on. 
    Most levels without a standing start are impossible with only 5 lives a day and what you have managed to do is cut down player time (and therefore potential revenue)... this makes zero sense at all and was no doubt an idea dreamt up at a meeting internally and poorly thought through. 
    PLEASE HAVE A RE THINK 
  • imsashafierce
    imsashafierce Posts: 1 Newbie
    This is bull. Only created an account just to let you guys know how much this bites. I guess that's it for now. I'll check back in a couple of weeks. Thanks for ruining a game I've been playing for years...Bravo
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?