We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Top That! Can we tone down the difficulty a bit?

@QueenB

Pass along that difficulty spike for levels 20 on is beyond comical. It really does make the game unplayable for 2 days a week. I get they want you to work for the 250 gold but under 1000 you are getting very poor rewards for the rest of it compared to higher levels and Nightmarish/Legendary never have lucky versions for the last 2 days. I would rather a 50-100 gold top reward + the other meh ones and it actually being doable not having to smash my head into the wall on Wed/Thurs.

TLDR

Drop the gold reward to 50-100, keep the other meh rewards as is and tone the difficulty modifier way down under 2000-3000. Start incrementing from there.

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,368 Legend

I commend you for your continued research into the way the level difficulty is being manipulated at the earlier levels @Pyrolight. I agree that this ruins the game for all players, if we choose to participate or ignore the event.

This is not the only problem with the Top That event @QueenB and I would like to add that the event is in itself too difficult and very misleading at the same time. The number of new levels that have to be passed to reach the top prize is utterly ridiculous and unachievable for all but a handful of players who know the game well enough and have enough time to spend on it. I passed about 600 levels recently in one week and did not get the party poppers at level 22 before time ran out. The event information is poor and misleading. There is no indication as to how many blue candies players need to collect in the higher tiers and no way to find out. This information is deliberately withheld it seems. The layout of the 25 tiers gives the impression that if you are level 5 you are a quarter of the way there, at level 20 three quarters of the way to the top prize. This is misleading and incorrect because the number of blue candies needed increases exponentially in the final tiers. I really object to this kind of deception.

• Ya the last 4 are 66% of the total.

What you get under 1000 (assume it scales up higher levels outside of last reward).

15000 - 2 poppers

1100 - 15 min hammer

12500 - 1 hour time

15000 - 250 gold

That is utterly ridiculous reward wise for the effort.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?